Soil - Bag Seed GG4 - Grow Journal - 2017

Sounds like a supportive place lol. I popped into my local hydro guy and he was pretty helpful, even though he knee I was growing in organic soil, and said he hated to lose a potential bottled nutrient customer but that it was ok. In return I purchased all my fabric pots, timers, and air pump from them.

I cant say anything since I am no geneticist but, bag seed doesnt mean crap seed, it just may not have the clear genetics written on the bag. It is up to the grower to get the most out of whatever genetics are in there.

So thing 2 is a male and I will be ripping him out today. Sucks that I only ended up with 1 female. I took some cuttings off of thing 3 last night 4 to be exact. After soaking the rock wool I dipped each cutting into some clonex and inserted the cutting into it. Sprayed the inside of the dome and dropped it over the tray. Awoke this morning to find them all dropped. Hoping to see the cuttings spring back to life and grow roots. If all goes well I plan on keeping 1 clone in a separate area just to veg and have 4 in the tent.

Did a flush and she loved it 1 of the clones did not make it the others I believe are going to be okay. Here are some pics with the new camera :thumb:
Thing31.jpg
ArtisticThing3CloseUp.jpg

*Trying to add photos using web

Haven't updated in a while, so I figured it was about time to post up. Yesterday I decided to go ahead with the flip. I've let thing 3 grow to the point she is touching 2 walls in her tight area. Hoping for her to stretch vertically now.

3 of the clones did not die and I moved them to planters just going to let them flower on the other side.

After the flush she started to drink faster. And after cutting the clones she has thrown out all sorts of new growth.

I got a wild hair up my butt and decided to recycle a cardboard box from an Amazon order. I purchased a 9in LED light that was cool because it allows you to switch between 3 different spectrums. A mylar safety blanket for under $3 and a few minutes later I had a brand new grow box. I put the clone that is struggling into the box as a test. So far it looks like the clone may recover after being in it's new home for a few hours. Time will tell however I do plan on trying to pop a new bean in there if I end up with enough room in there .
420-magazine-mobile16285418.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1443733092.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1262343046.jpg

Beautiful girl there, StonedVet! You can tell she's gotten tons of attention and love. Sorry to hear that your local store bashes bagseed. I've seen many beautiful bagseed ladies around here, yours' is one of them. I'll sub and join the ride once I get the initiative to charge my phone ehe, still not familiar with how to use the browser version here. Hope you're having a good day, thank you for your service :thanks:

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Its been a fun and informative ride this far, but I feel that it will better prepare me for my next grow (is it bad I am already thinking about my next grow?). Don't feel bad about not using the browser, I assure you that your not alone. Welcome and enjoy the show. Unlike the theater we prefer audience participation.

Haha, it isn't bad at all to be thinking about your next grow :) Nothing beats an impassioned attitude when it comes to growing(in my limited experience anyways) I have a feeling I'll definitely enjoy the show, it's always nice seeing people take their meds into their own hands & I'm pretty certain you're gonna have something you'll be really proud of. It only gets better from here :thumb:

Some pictures from this morning I've been tying back as many fan leaves as I can to get light to the smaller tops..
420-magazine-mobile297271715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile102839595.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2135391741.jpg

oh man she's a beaut! Look at how the buds are taking advantage of that nice staggered growth, she's got some real desirable traits. I see a bit of clawing, you may want to cut back on any HIGH N ferts or even do a mild flush to wash out the excess Nitrogen, as it may possibly prevent denser bud growth & increase stretch

oh man she's a beaut! Look at how the buds are taking advantage of that nice staggered growth, she's got some real desirable traits. I see a bit of clawing, you may want to cut back on any HIGH N ferts or even do a mild flush to wash out the excess Nitrogen, as it may possibly prevent denser bud growth & increase stretch
I was reading up on that and I completely cut out the grow big 6-4-4 in the feeding this morning and added a little bio bloom 1-2-2 instead. I also was planning on flushing during the next watering as well. You are definitely very knowledgeable getting that from the pics. Thank you very much for the information, and I am glad to know that I was going in the right direction with my baby as this is my first grow. I'm getting sad thinking about murdering her in the near future.

I was reading up on that and I completely cut out the grow big 6-4-4 in the feeding this morning and added a little bio bloom 1-2-2 instead. I also was planning on flushing during the next watering as well. You are definitely very knowledgeable getting that from the pics. Thank you very much for the information, and I am glad to know that I was going in the right direction with my baby as this is my first grow. I'm getting sad thinking about murdering her in the near future.

You'll be fine cutting Grow-Big out completely, definitely flush and let her dry and then start pumping her with the Bio-Bloom :thumb: Thanks for the compliment, Vet. I've learned a few things from a bunch of awesome people here & actually, excess nitrogen is an issue I had to deal with just 2 weeks ago :Namaste: She looks super amazing for first grow. You're gonna get some nice bountiful buds, I can already tell by the general structuring she's working towards. & I definitely know the feeling, I'm about 3-4 weeks from harvest right now, I'm both excited and sad to chop her soon, and I figure it'd be more sad if I didn't have any clones of her.

Back
Top Bottom