Soil pH at 6.5: Leaves browning with dots

aprosjat

I am about 1 month into flowering and my soil PH is sitting at 6.5 ph , not sure what is happening to the leaves they are starting to brown , first with brown dots and then the edges start to dry out , I thought it was a cal deficiency , so got myself as soil ph tester but all seems OK on the soil ph end . Please see the photos below .

Strain white widow and purple bud

All help appreciated !

I am about 1 month into flowering and my soil PH is sitting at 6.5 ph , not sure what is happening to the leaves they are starting to brown , first with brown dots and then the edges start to dry out , I thought it was a cal deficiency , so got myself as soil ph tester but all seems OK on the soil ph end . Please see the photos below .
Strain white widow and purple bud
All help appreciated !
When you say "soil PH" what are you referring to...a probe you stick in the soil o_O:oops: or do you PH your water at 6.5?
If you have a soil probe, throw it away, and get a PH pen to test your water and PH it a 6.3 :peace:

Yeah when I started I had a soil probe...never worked like a pen...so I threw it away, they have good PH pens for 10 bucks on ebay, amazon, just google it....believe me your plants will love you for it.
I do organics and PH my plain tap water @ 6.3, I PH my tea's that I use to feed them with all @ 6.3 because that's where the starting point is at for max uptake of nutrients, it'll rise all the way to 6.8...here ya go...
soil-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg

AP, when you water or when you feed get all your nutrients mixed in then pH your water before applying it to the plants. 6.3 to 6.8 is the range you're shooting for in soil. My next grow I'm going to fluctuate between those numbers instead of shooting for exactly 6.5. Once you pH your water put it on the plants pretty quick and don't let it sit around. From what I have read the pH will increase as it sits.

OK the got the water probe today and can see that the ph of my water is 7.5 , what is the best way of reducing it down to the correct level , as I did a test with some Cal mag and this seemed to increase the PH instead of reduce it ?

Adding 1 few drops of vinegar reduce it not sure if vinegar is any good for the plants thou...:confused:

Back
Top Bottom