Some Old Guy's New Grow Room

Thanks Lewy I miscounted the days left till harvest I have another 4 weeks. If the buds keep getting fatter I'm gonna need to tie 'em up

Couldn’t be without the old plant yo-yos now. Those buds are going to be massive in 4 weeks they’re definitely going to need support. :D

Update just less than 4 weeks left
IMG_4151.JPGIMG_4152.JPGIMG_4153.JPGIMG_4154.JPGIMG_4155.JPGIMG_4156.JPGIMG_4157.JPGIMG_4158.JPGIMG_4159.JPGIMG_4160.JPG

the rest

Attachments

• IMG_4161.JPG
    IMG_4161.JPG
    474.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4162.JPG
    IMG_4162.JPG
    416.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4163.JPG
    IMG_4163.JPG
    567 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4164.JPG
    IMG_4164.JPG
    625.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4165.JPG
    IMG_4165.JPG
    509.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4166.JPG
    IMG_4166.JPG
    611.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4168.JPG
    IMG_4168.JPG
    701 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4169.JPG
    IMG_4169.JPG
    605.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4170.JPG
    IMG_4170.JPG
    653.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4171.JPG
    IMG_4171.JPG
    570.5 KB · Views: 46
How's everything going SOG?
Pretty good I just installed a ozone generator in my grow room for odor control and it's working great. The carchoal filter wasn't cutting it the whole house was stinkin
IMG_4200 copy.jpg

it only temporary but will remain
I took some bud pictures while I was in the room too
IMG_4200 copy.jpg
IMG_4201 copy.jpg
IMG_4202 copy.jpg
IMG_4203 copy.jpg
IMG_4204 copy.jpg
IMG_4205 copy.jpg
IMG_4206 copy.jpg
IMG_4207 copy.jpg

checked the trics and no amber yet lots of cloudy got about a week or so left before chop

Pretty good I just installed a ozone generator in my grow room for odor control and it's working great. The carchoal filter wasn't cutting it the whole house was stinkin
IMG_4200 copy.jpg

it only temporary but will remain
I took some bud pictures while I was in the room too
IMG_4200 copy.jpg
IMG_4201 copy.jpg
IMG_4202 copy.jpg
IMG_4203 copy.jpg
IMG_4204 copy.jpg
IMG_4205 copy.jpg
IMG_4206 copy.jpg
IMG_4207 copy.jpg

checked the trics and no amber yet lots of cloudy got about a week or so left before chop
very nice in all aspects sog. ozone generator too. wow

very nice in all aspects sog. ozone generator too. wow
Hey Ganja thanks I am sorry I missed your posts I love growin in coco my plants have never been as big when I grew in soil and easy it's almost fool proof. I am already thinkin 'bout the next grow. I have Golden Tiger, Peyote Cookies, Harlequin, and White Widow seeds. I have a few tweeks to make to the room but then it's off to the grow.

Great looking girls all over your room. I love the foxtails you're getting with those crossed strains. Looks like good wild cannabis :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol going all out with that ozone generator. I'm very lowbrow and never used a filter for smell. Something about having that cannabis dank waft into my room makes me smile. Cousins and uncles love hanging around the house when it's harvest time.

:drool:

Great looking girls all over your room. I love the foxtails you're getting with those crossed strains. Looks like good wild cannabis :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol going all out with that ozone generator. I'm very lowbrow and never used a filter for smell. Something about having that cannabis dank waft into my room makes me smile. Cousins and uncles love hanging around the house when it's harvest time.

:drool:
Thanks Hidden I have very close neighbors within 18 feet of my exhaust fan and the room was smellin pretty stank not good for a stealth operation. I too love the smell of my ganja I just have to enjoy it on a smaller scale lol. The ozone generator will actually cost less in the long run the bulb life is 18 months that's good for 5 grows factor in the cost of 5 carbon filters and the ozone generator is less expensive the replacement bulbs are only 40 bucks

Hey Ganja thanks I am sorry I missed your posts I love growin in coco my plants have never been as big when I grew in soil and easy it's almost fool proof. I am already thinkin 'bout the next grow. I have Golden Tiger, Peyote Cookies, Harlequin, and White Widow seeds. I have a few tweeks to make to the room but then it's off to the grow.
I am so close to going back to coco. last rdwc ( and 1st one in this medium) was not too impressive. Considering a coco recirculating system using my nft tables at moment
Got some Barneys Farm beans just germed and want to give them my best and my rdwc skills are newbie at best.

I am so close to going back to coco. last rdwc ( and 1st one in this medium) was not too impressive. Considering a coco recirculating system using my nft tables at moment
Got some Barneys Farm beans just germed and want to give them my best and my rdwc skills are newbie at best.
I tried DWC once and got slime build up the water was too warm that was it for me. I did about 4 grows in soil before switchin to coco drain to waste is so simple and the results are the best I've had. The only way I'd change is if I grew outside. Recirculating is a little more difficult than drain to waste but still a good option IMO

I tried DWC once and got slime build up the water was too warm that was it for me. I did about 4 grows in soil before switchin to coco drain to waste is so simple and the results are the best I've had. The only way I'd change is if I grew outside. Recirculating is a little more difficult than drain to waste but still a good option IMO
I Hear you there mate. Took me a month to get my feet . Nearly offer my whole crop learning g about nasties I the res act. Love the idea of coco in fabric pots being soaked to saturation and leaking through , then same again over multiple feeds. Using DTW would use so much mix this way .( May be worth it though)

Back
Top Bottom