I'm Back Again Blue Dream, Sun West

twnewell

Yep, not long finished my last, and here we go with another. This time its the seeds I've been working up to this whole time.

First grow was to test my room, room worked, but was too small. 4 Feet by 4 feet.

IMG_4545.JPG

Second grow was to test the new and approved room 6 Feet by 8 Feet.

home_CAM 1_main_20190428160314.jpg

This time it's blue dream. Blue Dream Feminized Seeds | Sunwest Genetics

Stay Tuned For more.

:morenutes: Eating Brownies the Good kind, Lol I will be doing a Blue Dream grow too next spring so I am here to follow along I bought from 420 I also got some Gold Leaf to try both have a decent amount of CBD which is what I want something close to a 1:1 THC/CBD ratio has anyone else done a Blue Dream or Gold Leaf grow ? I like a good Sativa so the Blue Dream should be good I think the Gold Leaf should be good too though it is a 40% Sativa and a 60% Indica I think it will be a good buzz and help with Pain , Depression , Nausea etc. but I think I will like the Blue Dream better for day use and save the Gold leaf for evening use

I will be growing in Promix Hp. Guess i should have done the regular thing, and put in some info for people that don't know my setup.

Grow room 6' x 8'

Light 400 watt and 600 watt MH Hps

Nutrients are from a company called plant prod. Using there Plant-Prod MJ Line.

Any other info need please feel free to ask.

The help I have had on my last 2 grows was fantastic. People here love to help. Welcome and if you want to know anything don’t be afraid to ask.
The members here have been a Hugh Help to me as well. I Love this site, Lots of active members and enough shared knowledge to do anything someone might want to do. :circle-of-love:

So far so good. One seed died. Probably my own stupidly and buried it too deep, lesson learned there, but all is not lost. My friend has this beautiful Sativa dominant that i was going to grow next grow, so I'll wait till mine are about the same size as his clones and I'll have 3 Blue Dream and 1 Mystery Sativa dominant plants.

Better days ahead.

Attachments

• home_CAM 1_main_20190907180347.jpg
    home_CAM 1_main_20190907180347.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 297
Yip EEE My seeds came in 20 Blue Dream and 10 Gold Leaf from 420 Now I have to wait until next spring to pop them, Dam I am excited for next spring. I hope to have a nice crop I may only plant half and keep the others. I may get the a mix pack that has Gold Leaf , Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze and plant a couple of the Haze strains for variety I also Love a good Sativa :rollit:

Yip EEE My seeds came in 20 Blue Dream and 10 Gold Leaf from 420 Now I have to wait until next spring to pop them, Dam I am excited for next spring. I hope to have a nice crop I may only plant half and keep the others. I may get the a mix pack that has Gold Leaf , Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze and plant a couple of the Haze strains for variety I also Love a good Sativa :rollit:
Guess you only grow outside. You should consider a inside setup if you have money/space. Grow all year round then.

I want to do a grow tent at least a 4x4x6 maybe a 4x8x6 but that cost more then I can come up with at the moment but by next year I should be able to do it. I put a Bunch of money into soil so I can do a living soil. I am also going to do the High Brix thing next spring. I wish I had the stuff to do an indoor grow this winter. Its going to drive me crazy till next spring. Oh yeah I also bought the green house so my funds are LOW :snowboating:

Hey man. I totally understand. I decided to start inside instead of outside. Not a option where I live. I don’t think I would ever grow outside. I have become comfortable growing inside, not just because of the added security,I love the control. Don’t have to worry about wind or rain, unexpected cold snaps, no sun for a week or bugs destroying anything. Something to look into when you have money to invest.

Hey man. I totally understand. I decided to start inside instead of outside. Not a option where I live. I don’t think I would ever grow outside. I have become comfortable growing inside, not just because of the added security,I love the control. Don’t have to worry about wind or rain, unexpected cold snaps, no sun for a week or bugs destroying anything. Something to look into when you have money to invest.
I really want to grow indoors but my wife Hates the smell. Even in a tent with a couple filters I think she would get pissed about the smell. I still want to try but it will have to wait until I get the funds. I may pop 3 or 4 of the seeds and take them to my buddies he can grow indoors

I really want to grow indoors but my wife Hates the smell. Even in a tent with a couple filters I think she would get pissed about the smell. I still want to try but it will have to wait until I get the funds. I may pop 3 or 4 of the seeds and take them to my buddies he can grow indoors

That's why I have my room in my garage. Smell all it wants out there, and no one cares.

Welcome back! This looks like fun too! :goodluck::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Good day to you. I'm Glad you decided to drop in. For those of you that don't know Emilya Is probably the reason I can grow at all. So full of great information, and very helpful. The warmest of welcomes to you my lady.

That's why I have my room in my garage. Smell all it wants out there, and no one cares.
It gets too cold in Ohio in the winter to grow in my garage I wish it didn't

Back
Top Bottom