EasternNewfie Blue Dream 2.0

Going to flip them next Friday. Let them recover from all the bottom trimming.

Where does everyone stand on 24 hours of dark before changing the schedule and bulb?

F0D6D7B5-81BB-4352-8EB2-F6BDCF017BDC.png

Going to flip them next Friday. Let them recover from all the bottom trimming.

Where does everyone stand on 24 hours of dark before changing the schedule and bulb?

F0D6D7B5-81BB-4352-8EB2-F6BDCF017BDC.png
I've tried it and didn't see any real results. I just go straight from 18/6 to 12/12. It's always fun to experiment tho

I've tried it and didn't see any real results. I just go straight from 18/6 to 12/12. It's always fun to experiment tho

I’ve saw in a couple journals that some do it. I never have, straight flip always works for me. That said I’ve only completed three grows. Think I’ll stick with what works for me.

Thanks for the input.

Looking great. Be careful of bud rot and mold with a canopy that tight. You have your dehumidifier going 24/7?

I do not, But i have a air exchanger going the better part of the day. Constantly having fresh air brought in, and making sure temperatures drop as slow as possible to avoid the due point being a problem. The air exchanger does remove humidity though, but is not a dehumidifier. Uses differences in air temperature to remove humidity. Also have 2 fans running constantly to make sure there is always fresh air moving around the plants.

Just keep fans on them and monitor the RH in the room. I'm sure you already know 60% and below for flower.

Man that canopy is looking great! Your going to be happy with the yeild. Nice job :high-five:

So. This is new to me. So many have to be tied up. Too much weight too fast i guess. I have 4 fans going and i figured this would help beef up the branches to support the weight. One of two things happened. 1) apparently i was wrong about there being enough wind force there to stiffen them up or, 2) there putting on weight so fast the branches cant keep up.

Either way i'm amazed at the rate there growing. I'm hoping to break the one pound mark on this one.

My buddy asked me what kind of crazy spiders i have to make a web like this.

12.jpg

Day 38 of flower.

So these girls are already looking cloudy. Got to do the math on the last grow and see how long they flowered for.

Edit: So according to my math I still have 21 days to go.

Last grow from flower to harvest was 59 days and we are currently at day 38. I'll just keep checking the trichomes.

home_CAM 1_main_20200621091504.jpg

Back
Top Bottom