Some plants are getting beaten up

Felix the Dog

If someone can suggest what it going on, please do. It has been hot recently. Pardon the photo quality. Thanks.

Deficiency 1.jpg
Deficiency 2.jpg

that looks like a lockage. in my signatuer i have a link for plant abuse chart.
compare your picture and read what its has to say.

I wouldn't flush "overwater" the soil, but i would start giving it straight tap water for couple days with nothing mixed.
@Buds Buddy @Pennywise am i correct?

Possibly, I’d look under the leaves for mites first. The spotting on the first pic looks like mite damage. Second pic looks like calcium deficiency. Just cover all the bases. Make sure ph is in range and not causing issues.

what you end up doing @Felix the Dog

Unfortunately the various problems seem to cause similar symptoms. ("Well doctor, what's my problem?" "I think it might be a slight cold or a fatal lung disease.") The best photo I've seen is for 'rare magnesium deficiency,' but as it has affected only some leaves, and not the higher newer ones, I am inclined to think that mites would be the first guess. I will remove the worst leaves and spray with two solutions: strong coffee and Sunlight lemon dish soap. Also, give straight tap water for a little while. I should say that they are in an area which seems quite a haven for insects generally.

[Coffee plants produce caffeine as an insecticide. It is a central nervous system stimulant, which is why people use it, of course.
For us it is mostly a positive buzz, but for a bug weight 1/10th of a gram, it's like getting injected with a disagreeable stimulant.]

@Felix the Dog seems like your getting it under control. keep us updated!!

I'm having same issue no bugs on underneath used microscope too I thi k it's to do with the heat wave were having I don't have e it as severe tho but looks same tbh

Attachments

• 20200722_094422.jpg
    20200722_094422.jpg
    813.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200722_094413.jpg
    20200722_094413.jpg
    882.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200722_094405.jpg
    20200722_094405.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21
I'm having same issue no bugs on underneath used microscope too I thi k it's to do with the heat wave were having I don't have e it as severe tho but looks same tbh
His is some sort of deficiency. Yours look like beetles are eating them. Although with that slight yellowing I'd say a def. Is starting but not serious yet

Back
Top Bottom