Some weird deformation

HomeGrownNLD

I hope someone could answer a question I have regarding some weird looking leaf's I have on one of my plants. I have also asked this question in my grow journal. So if this counts as double posting please remove this thread.

Strain - the Doctor
# of Plants - 3
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Bloom
Bucket Size - 11 Liter
Lights - 4x 55w T-Neon (PLL)
Nutrients - B'Cuzz 1 Component Nutrition
Medium - Regular Soil (Homedepot)
PH - 6
RH - 30% to 55%
Room Temperature - 21°C to 28°C
Room Square Footage - 60cm x 60cm x 160cm
Pests - None Known

So as follows some pictures.

Look at the leaf on the top of the picture.

Peace & :love:
HomegrownNLD

Thanks for the quick reply. No the leaf's actually look quite normal, no rust spots. I did use supercropping a few weeks ago, when I did this the stem snapped almost in half. I managed to tie her together with a splint. Last week I removed the splint and it was grown back together. Maybe the fact that nutrition's can't reach those leaf's properly could be the problem.

Here is a picture of the stem grown back together.

Could that also be the case with fluorescent lighting? My PLL's are approximately 8 - 10 cm away from the top of the plant. These deformation's do also occur on lower leaf's.

PLL's appear to be similar to fluorescents, so I would guess that those lights aren't causing the issue. Especially if this problem is appearing on lower parts of the plant.

Growing in soil, you MIGHT have some pests that you don't know about. It's pretty easy for bugs to hitch a ride in a bag of soil.
I would get a bright light, and a magnifying glass, look over the soil real closely, and the plant. Especially the undersides of the leaves. Bugs love to hide there.

Thanks Antics. I have checked my plants thoroughly but I'am unable to detect any pests or bugs on either soil, leaf's or under the leaf's. What I did notice was that the first time this occurred was during the growing phase (week 04 - 05). Ever since she has been growing these weird looking leaf's. And she continues to grow these kind of leaf's If I look at the top of the plant where the new sugar leaf's grow. I notice them growing and ripping themselves apart for some strange reason. This is the only plant out of 3 who show's this kind of growth.

Thanks Antics. I have checked my plants thoroughly but I'am unable to detect any pests or bugs on either soil, leaf's or under the leaf's. What I did notice was that the first time this occurred was during the growing phase (week 04 - 05). Ever since she has been growing these weird looking leaf's. And she continues to grow these kind of leaf's If I look at the top of the plant where the new sugar leaf's grow. I notice them growing and ripping themselves apart for some strange reason. This is the only plant out of 3 who show's this kind of growth.

I have a similar issue to this. However, I have my main split and fluxed into two and it only happens on one side. My thing was that the light was too close, as the side effected was directly under the bulb, so I moved the light up. New growth looks okay. Here is a pic of mine.

image19512.jpg

Back
Top Bottom