somebody help!

oscarmojica

I'm new to growing. My plants are turning out BEAUTIFUL, but when I dry them they go brown. I just hang them in my closet and keep the door cracked, they turned brown after 2 days. The 2nd time I put them in an open jar with a damp towel outside of it because I thought, maybe I just let them dry to fast and this would help keep them a lil moister. They were doing good for about a week then I had to leave for a week. When I got back they were dry and brown. please tell me how its done.

Try lowering the heat... if they are drying that fast, there is too much heat!

Here... check this out:
How To Cure Your Marijuana Crop

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

what i do is run the a/c in a dark room for about 2 to 3 weeks with my plants hanging.this will help u retain flavor and color plus get rid of any unwanted pest like caterpillars.then i give them the snap test!!if there ready i put them in the attic for 1 day this usually dries them all the way out.then i manicure and place in jars...ps while you have them hanging in the cold cut as much sun leaf of as possible...peace

Back
Top Bottom