SomeGuy: Birthday Cake, Soil, June 2019

Not entirely sure of your ventilation set up.

With my tent I'm drawing air passively from the bottom inake ports on the bottom of my tent and keep them held open with a bit of 4 inch ducting.

To exhaust I have a 4 inch exhaust fan mounted to the roof of the tent and have it ducted out of the room that my tent is in so I don't have warm air building up in the room I'm drawing my fresh air from.

You want the sides of the tent to be sucked in it creates negative pressure and allows the fresh air to be draw into the tent and the used air to be pulled out you want an constant exchange of air in the tent.

Your temps are a little high if you can get them down you will be in good shape

I have an in-line pan forcing air into the tent and I also have a fan pulling air from the tent. The one pulling air, I usually keep around 10% and that creates the right suction. Anymore than that and it’s like the tent is ripping at the seams.

I opened the screened windows in the tent and that has let me increase the out fan to 100%. The temp dropped 4 degrees.

Hoping it keeps going.

Thank you for your input!

Whoops.....what happened there?

This soil journal is gonna be closed. I’ve transplanted the Birthday Cake to a net pot and set up a DWC.

Going to close this one out and start a new one tomorrow.

Thanks for any attention given.

Back
Top Bottom