First Grow Fire OG LED 900W In Soil

Very good looking buds Kevin. Quite an accomplishment on your 1st run. Great job. :thumb: :Namaste:
Thanks BL, that means alot coming from you man. Hope to be at your level someday lol
Very nice job indeed. Congrats on the harvest. Looks tasty.
Appreciate it Big Sparks! . stoked about how they turned out. Super stoney, and tasty .

Damn super nice man! All I can think about is breaking them up n the smells and sounds they must make! They look nice n dense .

Honestly it's my favorite part of rolling a joint lol XD

Grow Blu is out of business Kev.

I found that my lights are a knock off of the grow blu lights. Made in the same factory so I've heard. Bridgelux leds. They are 900 watt equivalent and pull about 600 watt at the wall each. I'm not plugging my lights but so far they've worked perfectly are really quiet and my temps are right in line with steady numbers. They came from a store in SoCal actually.

I found that my lights are a knock off of the grow blu lights. Made in the same factory so I've heard. Bridgelux leds. They are 900 watt equivalent and pull about 600 watt at the wall each. I'm not plugging my lights but so far they've worked perfectly are really quiet and my temps are right in line with steady numbers. They came from a store in SoCal actually.

Really, well there a really good knock off. Lol. Yeah I have heard great things about your lights, excited to get to see what they can do. They are def pricey

Really, well there a really good knock off. Lol. Yeah I have heard great things about your lights, excited to get to see what they can do. They are def pricey

Yeah. Being the rookie I am I kinda cringed at the price of the lights after seeing what so many people are doing here with more cost effective, better lights. I knew no one that ever used led lights so I just went with my gut. . Live and learn.

Yeah. Being the rookie I am I kinda cringed at the price of the lights after seeing what so many people are doing here with more cost effective, better lights. I knew no one that ever used led lights so I just went with my gut. . Live and learn.

Yeah well they are really nice lights, so don't feel too bad.

I was like that at first too, wanted to go out and get the best of everything. But a couple buddies of mine that grow told me to gain experience before dropping lots of money. I'm glad I listened.

Now, I've gained experience and more knowledge to apply to my next grow setup. Time to upgrade. Lol .

Hey Kevin
I have a crap load of LEDs and would like to learn more of how to hang them to get the best crop I can. I have a 750 kind. 650 xmlds, ps cob, adv led ds ex-oil, a 150 ds XML and another advanced led 100w. I also have an arc 900 on order from a led how large an area can I flower with this? Any help is welcome.

Thanks!
Lowded

Back
Top Bottom