SomeGuy24’s Fogponics Birthday Cake Grow Journal 2019

SomeGuy24

To begin, these are pieces I have and I am throwing together in hopes of increasing my yield. And also to learn about the Fogponics.

Strain - Birthday Cake Kush 50/50 Indica
When transplanted, will be in seedling stage
Indoor, tent - 1.5 X 2.5 X 3
FogPonics
300W LED
RH - 70%
Temp - 81F
Will be using Fox Farms; Big Bloom & Grow Big

Welcome aboard to the magazine.

Where you from?

Canada here, been here for three years. Love this place.

I'll take a seat and see what's up.
:passitleft:

Thank you KingJoe!
I have been searching around this site for years, lots of time in the How To Grow section.
I am from Oklahoma, USA.
I do not have the Temp or Humidity Control you posted.
My fogger machine is plugged up to an outlet with a timer, I currently have it set for 2 min on/3 min off.

This is my 7th grow. I’ve always done a very minimal thing and haven’t had too many issues with Humidity or Temps.
This being a whole new route, I will be keeping my eyes open for those issues.

Thank you KingJoe!
I have been searching around this site for years, lots of time in the How To Grow section.
I am from Oklahoma, USA.
I do not have the Temp or Humidity Control you posted.
My fogger machine is plugged up to an outlet with a timer, I currently have it set for 2 min on/3 min off.

This is my 7th grow. I’ve always done a very minimal thing and haven’t had too many issues with Humidity or Temps.
This being a whole new route, I will be keeping my eyes open for those issues.
Just remember having the environment dialed in helps with slot if factors to help make the plants thrive to their best abilities.

Those units help keep your environment more stable .

Just thought I'd mention in case it may help you bro

Thanks for the mention. I have definitely made note for future endeavors.
I have very limited space in the small tent, so not a whole lot of room for extra controls.
I force the air in and force the air out. Prior setups, I’ve had my LED in a hood with exhaust hooked up direct and had no temp issues.

I am thinking of not using the hood this time, I think it will add 10 degrees to the temp, so I will need to see what I’m gonna do about that.
I was not going to use the hood, to optimize the space being used to grow, but with starting the plant so low (roots/reservoir below the tent) I am contemplating keeping the hood so my temps aren’t messed with.

Looks like I will need some more nutrient delivery come flower time. More than the fogger may be able to do.
I am looking to add an aeroponics setup, using the plans from this video:

Going to be a few weeks for that. But getting the plans and items together now.

This journal is done.

It was a good half a day.

When I went to refill the water supply (noted it didn’t last 24hrs) I broke the nozzle on the insert into the reservoir. I will not be able to replace at this time.

I am switching to a soil grow, and will begin a new journal for that.

Thanks for reading along.

...when I read last night, I wasn’t going to be able to make it past veg with just the fog, but was also reading how good it was for clone/seedling/veg, I went ahead and threw a seedling in. It made it through the night but I can’t be positive there were any changes. Don’t know that there would have been any signs either. To me the root seemed to grow a very little bit but that just may have been the plant striving to survive another hour.

After the soil grow, I am hoping I will have the aeroponics setup. I am very interested in giving that a try. Was reading about mixing the Fog and Aero....who knows. To the future.

Back
Top Bottom