................3.72% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
3.0%......Available Phosphorus
1.0%.......Soluble Potash
3.0%.......Calcium (Ca)
0.5%.......Magnesium (Mg)
................0.50%......Water Soluble Magnesium
1.0%......Sulfur (S)
...............1.00%.......Combined Sulfur
DERIVED FROM: Bat guano, neem seed meal, kelp meal (Ascopyllum nodosum), molasses, magnesium sulfate and volcanic ash.

Also contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients:
0.1.....Mycorrhizae Preparation –
................0.5......propagules/g Clomus intraradices

And the current is the Bloom Booze 1-8-1 Spiked Soil

Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Derived from bat guano, need seed meal, kelp meal (Ascopyllum nodosum), molasses, magnesium sulfate and volcanic ash.

1.0%........Total Nitrogen (N)

• 0.28% Water Soluble Nitrogen
  • 3.72% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
8.0%………Available Phosphorus (P2O5)
1.0%…………Soluble Potash (K2O)
9.0%............Calcium (Ca)
0.5%............Magnesium (Mg)

• 0.50% Water Soluble Magnesium
1.0%............Sulfur (S)

• 1.00% Combined Sulfur
Also contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients: Mycorrhizae Preparation (0.01%)
  • Glomus intraradices………………0.5 propagules/g
Otherwise the only thing I have given the plants is water. They have only been given the bloom fertilizer once about a week into flower. I have the Fox Farms soil trio available to change up to if needed.

OK one last question... have you been feeding at full strength, half strength or other?

I think you're going to have to add the Another Round back in to your feed. The plant may look like it has too much N but that is old damage now and the N is gone from the plant. This is why it is pulling from the bottom leaves. Adding half strength Booze and full strength Another Round will get her back.... if you were feeding at full strength.

OK one last question... have you been feeding at full strength, half strength or other?

I think you're going to have to add the Another Round back in to your feed. The plant may look like it has too much N but that is old damage now and the N is gone from the plant. This is why it is pulling from the bottom leaves. Adding half strength Booze and full strength Another Round will get her back.... if you were feeding at full strength.
I was feeding at full strength.

So I adjusted the fertilizer per Mr. Sauga’s instructions and have watered the plants twice. I still worry about overwatering - even though it seems underwatering is what got me here.

The color change in the leaves had crept up higher on the day I corrected the fert imbalance and it has improved but I am still seeing clawing and the LSD is still limp on the main stems.

I do have some Fox Farms liquid soil nutes available if anyone thinks that would help. These photos are where we are at this moment.

78666FA3-277A-4CC7-97DC-DD10C7D1AEEF.jpeg
81596E8F-81A1-4561-BF1C-7292A5A14B0B.jpeg

The color change in the leaves had crept up higher on the day I corrected the fert imbalance and it has improved but I am still seeing clawing and the LSD is still limp on the main stems.
OK so the yellowing has stopped moving up the plant? The clawing will be there 'til the end. The plant will not heal itself with clawing IME.
Let me look a bit deeper into those nutes and see what I can come up with.

I realized that this appears to be far too little water and, please correct me if I am wrong, but I guess I should be watering until I see runoff at the bottom of the pots.
Yes exactly! That's why I qouted that last post. I almost left then it rang a bell as it seemed like an odd statement. What size pots are they again?

OK I think I found it... 5gal pots. So I'm week 2-3 into flower right now and use 5gal pots. My plants take about 4 quarts every three days. I give them it all at once, slowly so it doesn't blow by the medium. I stretch it over several hours in order to do it effectively. If I have several plants I do one quart at a time for each plant, twice, then take a break and come back in an hour and do another quart each and take another break. The last quart goes in about half hour later.

That last quart will give you the runoff. Feel the weight of the pot when you're done because it sure won't feel like that in three days. You will feel the difference. Once you start to lift the pots before and after watering you'll understand more about the wet dry cycle plants like.
In veg it's more important for this cycle but in flower you want to keep the plants hydrated without the medium drying out.

Back
Top Bottom