QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

re: QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

We're like Puff the Magic Dragon over here..

Nice to know I'm not the only one who smokes like some sort of a dragon :)

:goodjob::bravo:

Oh, I know you haven't deserted me and the things you have going on now. Sponge huh?
Yup :thumb: a sponge :rofl:

I try to do both now but I still consider myself a sponge. I just don't ask as many questions now..lol..
As long as your not square :thumb:

But since this journal is coming to a close, I can spend more time focusing on the newbies. But what I need from you if you don't mind is some of those fantastics visuals you have so I can spread the love visually. I think you have some in both my journals. So if you don't mind can I use those in the future? I will always give you credit though I think most of your pics are tagged anyways. But I would rather ask your permission then to just post them.

Oh sista, PLEASE DO, I put them up to help anyone and everyone. Feel free to use them freely sista. Thank you for the permission request though, I appreciate it.

:peacetwo:

Thank you sir. I will look through my journals tomorrow and look for them. and when a newbie has a question...whip it out on them like "BANG"...lol..

kamy_topped.jpg
clone_QTL.png
QTL_clone_example.png
kamy_show_LST.png
Kamy.jpg
mature11.jpg
secondary_nodes_forming1.jpg

Hope these help, these were all I could find in my gallery...

:peacetwo:

Call this a little update I suppose. Been struggling to keep the temp down in the drying box. It has been between 74-78 degrees and the humidity is at 55. Each time I have checked the buds they seem dry but the stems don't snap. So I move them to the curing jar. But the jar never seems to sweat but then the nugs get a little moist and sticky. Its getting to the point that when I sample I don't have to quick dry. But I also don't want the nugs to be so dry that they feel brittle.

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

Call this a little update I suppose. Been struggling to keep the temp down in the drying box. It has been between 74-78 degrees and the humidity is at 55. Each time I have checked the buds they seem dry but the stems don't snap. So I move them to the curing jar. But the jar never seems to sweat but then the nugs get a little moist and sticky. Its getting to the point that when I sample I don't have to quick dry. But I also don't want the nugs to be so dry that they feel brittle.

Sounds to me like they are drying just right! Don't sweat the stems snapping as the be all end all - maybe it's how I do it, but mine don't always snap. I go more by other factors. For example, does it need a quick dry before smoking? Sounds like you are close to being able to jar them, then let them air out once a day for a bit until they seem like they are just right.

Sometimes when I'm where you are at, I jar them, and then put them in paper bags for a little while once each day until they are dry enough to just burp the jars nightly.

You can also buy something like this -- it's small, seems accurate and you can monitor the humidity in your jar, for example:

Amazon - CALIBER III DIGITAL HYGROMETER 4 CIGAR HUMIDOR

1667281567771.png

Thanks X. They seem to be dry. I didn't have to quick dry any of it. What I love is the stickiness of it. I wonder if that was due to the molasses? It also had a fruity smell to it. The ash was white and the smoke smooth as hell. Immediately I got cottonmouth. A nice heady high that had me and the bf gaming for 7 hours. Really! !! Pretty damn good for some bagseed.

So this journal has officially come to a close. I thank everyone who showed an interest. Special thanks to Corey for the bpn products for this grow. Also like to thank Ggrant for his valuable input and sense of humor. Thanks to everyone. Stay tuned for my next journal featuring clones from lemon skunk and big bang....

good job queen!

Thanks X. They seem to be dry. I didn't have to quick dry any of it. What I love is the stickiness of it. I wonder if that was due to the molasses? It also had a fruity smell to it. The ash was white and the smoke smooth as hell. Immediately I got cottonmouth. A nice heady high that had me and the bf gaming for 7 hours. Really! !! Pretty damn good for some bagseed.

So this journal has officially come to a close. I thank everyone who showed an interest. Special thanks to Corey for the bpn products for this grow. Also like to thank Ggrant for his valuable input and sense of humor. Thanks to everyone. Stay tuned for my next journal featuring clones from lemon skunk and big bang....

Really good bud, grown well and not over-dried, will sometimes be sticky like it's coated with syrup or something. Even without Molasses (I've had lots of super sticky bud without molasses). Just the resin itself is so aboundant and sticky. Gotta love that! Chalk it up to one helluva job growing supreme bud for yourself, good genetics, and good nutrients. :goodjob:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom