QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

re: QT's Second Grow - 1st Journal

Thanks Bassman. I am so dying to pluck them off. The yellowing leaves just look ugly. But they are mainly by nodes. But yet I see people on here with plants plucked before harvest. So I am a bit confused by this.

QTL,

There is a whole technique around defoliation. Some folks start in veg, others only in flower. Some do major stripping, some just do strategic de-leafing. In flower, lots of people do take big fans away that are hiding buds. In the end, before doing much, I would suggest spending some time studying the topic.

All I have to say is once you start you won't, nay nay I say, CAN'T STOP doing it. Bassman showed me and now I am addicted to plucking leaves. It has not hurt my plants at all. As a matter of fact it has helped them. If a big leaf is covering a bud location, remove the fan leaf and the bud now gets light and can grow and mature rather wish it had enough light to grow. From there you will start to shape your plants, or at least thats what I started to do. You just can't stop, it really is enjoyable. The smell is great, you beautify your plants and its theriputic....in my opinion.... But now I say its all bassmans fault I do this all the time since he got me started doing this. I Can't Resist Plucking Leaves!!!!

The reason I asked is because I have seen plants where every leaf is plucked except ones around colas. So all there is is buds with a few fan leaves. My fan leaves are mainly yellow but have not fallen off yet.

Plucked some leaves off the ladies. Will get watered and fed over the weekend. Everything is awesome. Will try to post pics over the weekend. Corey, pm me your email west so i can send you some pics of the plants on the test trial. That's about it. I feel like I lost a few folks who were following the journal. I hope i havent gotten boring.

Plucked some leaves off the ladies. Will get watered and fed over the weekend. Everything is awesome. Will try to post pics over the weekend. Corey, pm me your email west so i can send you some pics of the plants on the test trial. That's about it. I feel like I lost a few folks who were following the journal. I hope i havent gotten boring.

No need to hide the email address sista... email him at: blueplanetnutrients@gmail.com

:peacetwo:

Thanks, wingman! Sorry folks, nothing to report the ladies are doing good. Everything is going as it should. I am considering Kaiser's idea of when harvest comes just cut the Colas and let lower budsites catch some light for maybe a few more weeks to see if they get bigger. I picked up a scale from my neighborhood bodega along with a cute little Coors light grinder. Also did some research and there is a hydro shop in the area that I want to move to....cool beans!

Ok, I know this sounds like a noob question but I have to ask. I want to make some plants mothers. That would mean they would stay in veg under 18/6 right. You don't let it flower at all,right?

Thanks, wingman! Sorry folks, nothing to report the ladies are doing good. Everything is going as it should. I am considering Kaiser's idea of when harvest comes just cut the Colas and let lower budsites catch some light for maybe a few more weeks to see if they get bigger. I picked up a scale from my neighborhood bodega along with a cute little Coors light grinder. Also did some research and there is a hydro shop in the area that I want to move to....cool beans!

Ok, I know this sounds like a noob question but I have to

ask. I want to make some plants mothers. That would mean they would stay in veg under 18/6 right. You don't let it flower at all,right?

Cool, how tall can they be? Cause if she stays in veg, won't she just get taller?*

Well, dirty old man that I am, when you first started you did a happy dance and pole butt shaking, that locked me in forever! :love:

In flower many growers defoliate on the 21st and 45th days. I do it too and it helps for the obvious reason, uncovering bud sites and so on. I found the plant then uses it energy on the buds and they get larger. :Namaste:

Well, dirty old man that I am, when you first started you did a happy dance and pole butt shaking, that locked me in forever! :love:

In flower many growers defoliate on the 21st and 45th days. I do it too and it helps for the obvious reason, uncovering bud sites and so on. I found the plant then uses it energy on the buds and they get larger. :Namaste:[/
QUOTE]

Then I better get to plucking, they only have two weeks left.

Here's the latest pics...
IMG197.jpg
IMG193.jpg
IMG199.jpg
IMG1961.jpg
IMG1961.jpg
IMG1941.jpg
IMG2031.jpg
IMG207.jpg
IMG208.jpg
IMG2021.jpg