Weedian2112's 1st Grow Journal, 2019

Ok, update time.

So, I am wondering if I am getting close to harvest. While the plants are no longer getting any of that bleaching in the leaves, the stems on the LSD are still pretty droopy. The Acapulco is pretty much unchanged. The trichomes are getting cloudy, with some showing amber. So, if anyone has advice on when I should chop, please let me know.

Acapulco Full
Photo Feb 17, 5 32 27 PM.jpg

Close up of AG
Photo Feb 17, 5 31 57 PM.jpg

LSD full
Photo Feb 17, 5 32 25 PM.jpg

LSD close
Photo Feb 17, 5 30 54 PM.jpg

Good to hear! As you mentioned it’s to early at the moment. I haven’t used those pucks in a while but I think you wait until you see some roots coming out of the bottom

good vibes :surf:

it’s going to be a long process. At times it will feel fast. Others (harvest) will seem to drag on. Enjoy the process.

the biggest piece of advice I could give a younger version of myself would be to really learn to listen to the plants. Don’t follow a strict water schedule. Wait for them to tell you they are thirsty. Keep the ph in range but don’t be afraid to float around the 6-7 zone.

Looking forward to this
Great advice!

Well the plants are hanging out in the dark tent drying up a bit. When they are ready I’m planning on manicuring the buds and putting them in a cvault to cure.
Congrats Weedi! A job well done!

Any plans for future grows at this point?

Yes indeed!

Once the drying is done I am going to go ahead and take what I have learned and do a 4 plant grow, soil pots again but I think I will look for a different soil - the stuff I had was dried out and very hydrophobic which made watering a challenge. If you have a recommendation on that let me know.

I think I am going to grow a Cherry Skunk bag seed, and I have some Alaskan Purple and White Widow seeds from Seedsman, and some more of the LSD and Acapulco Gold left.

So I think the plan will be a 3 White Widow and Cherry Skunk, with Alaskan Purp as the backup in case of a germination issue.

the stuff I had was dried out and very hydrophobic which made watering a challenge. If you have a recommendation on that let me know.
I like to recommend Fox Farm Ocean Forest cut with 25% perlite for better drainage or Nature Cares Organic from MG, also cut with 25% perlite.
1582059947417.png
MGpottingmix.png
So I think the plan will be a 3 White Widow and Cherry Skunk, with Alaskan Purp as the backup in case of a germination issue.
Sweet! Should be a fun run.

I like to recommend Fox Farm Ocean Forest cut with 25% perlite for better drainage or Nature Cares Organic from MG, also cut with 25% perlite.
1582059947417.png
MGpottingmix.png

Sweet! Should be a fun run.
I’ll give that Fox Farms a try. I already have the three pack of their liquid nutes for soil so it will be easy to get rolling.

Well, I am out of trim jail!

First time trimming plants so I am not sure if I messed things up, but the nugs look pretty tasty and smell amazing!

The LSD gave me 38gm of smaller popcorn style buds. Super sticky with a nice pine/citrus smell to them.
IMG_5203.jpg

And the Acapulco Gold put out 50gm of larger fat nugs.

IMG_5206.jpg

Got them all trimmed up and tucked into some Cvaults to cure.

Much thanks to all of you for your help and advice. I'll be cleaning everything up and resetting the tent for the next grow - double the plants, double the fun!

Back
Top Bottom