Someone posted a petition for legalization nationwide

Stargazer, always nice to hear from you.

Thanks for the web page for Norml. For those that are unaware of the site, NORML's News Releases archives goes back to 1996 and serves as a valuable tool to alert citizens about marijuana-related news and legislation as well as a research tool for reviewing a chronology-of-sorts of marijuana law reform.

Take care, stay safe and live a long and care-free life.

Stargazer, always nice to hear from you.

Thanks for the web page for Norml. For those that are unaware of the site, NORML's News Releases archives goes back to 1996 and serves as a valuable tool to alert citizens about marijuana-related news and legislation as well as a research tool for reviewing a chronology-of-sorts of marijuana law reform.

Take care, stay safe and live a long and care-free life.

Thank you! But I don't think I will be living a carefree life much longer. I'm 62, today. Nothing to smoke, and I can't have a drink without everyone thinking that I'm an alcoholic, which I'm not. Seems like my two girls and I have a conflict of interest. They are in the parenting stage of their lives and I'm in the retirement stage of my life. They just don't get the fact that now that my kids are grown, I would like to have a little fun before I die. My party years were between 16 and 20. After that, I got married and raised my kids, and saw them through all their milestones and college. Now that I have discovered medical cannabis for my osteoarthritis, they say I'm acting like a teenager. I wonder if all parents go thru this.

Looks like I will be moving to Illinois before long. After I got my share after settling mom's estate, I should have taken the money and bought a house in Harrisburg, Illinois. I had no idea that there are still homes out there that are cheap and have basements. If God forbid, the United States ends up splitting into two different countries because we can't mend our differences. I want to be on the free side. Voter initiatives in place. Because politicians lie. They promise one thing and do another when they get in office. All of a sudden when big corporations and big money come into play, the Republicans listen to what they want. 118th Congress H.R. 23 Fair Tax Act, changes tax laws to favor the wealthy. So I want to live in a Blue state and it is starting to look like Illinois is my only option.

Back
Top Bottom