Something is up - But what is it?

AKroughneck

94dd0f31af6bc0c725517e785ab480f9.jpg

These spots showed up on another one of my plants, several days after the first case, one was auto Mazar and second was a quarter pounder, in a greenhouse grow in 33 perlite/66 coco on general hydro flora nova grow 5ml/g cal mag+ 2ml/g rapid start 1ml/gal and orca premium liquid mycorrhizae .25 ml/g journal @ THC Bomb Auto - Berry Bomb Auto - Quarter Pounder Auto

Sent from my iPhone using 420

It is some insect/pest issue. Maybe two different types from the looks of things. Spray with your choice. Neem derivatives will take care on many/most.

I agree Major! With those holes it's definitely a pest. I've had fungus gnats make the same holes on bottom leaves from them bastard snacking!?. Juts like was said above, spray them ladies!

Yeah I've seen little fly like things around, lots of spiders and dragon flys in the greenhouse, maybe I'll look into options

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Atleast you got lady bugs, i got the yellow version of them that go to town on the leaves their called spanish beetles or somthing..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have the exact same problem with the holes in the leaves..if you go to the 420 lounge a d go the the contest section..when you pull up the thread scroll down where it tells you the rules of the contest then you will see what the winner gets if they win.go to Sierra Natural Science and go to the bottom where it says free samples and click on it and they have some good pestacide and fungicide products tsp on there..they have stuff that you feed to your roots and it puts a repellent in your plant..they also have foliar spray too and a spray just for Spider Mites..I just got the 3 pack of the pestacide and all you have to pay is shipping..I paid $6.80 got it in 3 days..i just used the soil drench so I will let you know how it works....
20160716_195724.jpg
20160716_193814.jpg

Back
Top Bottom