Sorting out different strain seeds

gorillamotorss

I just received an order for some seeds and when I opened it up I noticed that the cap on 3 of the vials were open and that some of the seeds had spilled out but not all. Is there any way I can look at the seeds under a microscope and compare them with confirmed ones from the vial and determine which seeds are which?? I am assuming NO!!

I don't know if the seed provider would call it a shipping problem and exchange you for sealed packs, I don't have an answer to the seed markings but I want to say it's likely that different seeds from one plant would have genetic similarities.

I don't know if the seed provider would call it a shipping problem and exchange you for sealed packs, I don't have an answer to the seed markings but I want to say it's likely that different seeds from one plant would have genetic similarities.
I emailed the seller and he is sending replacement seeds.

I have seeds from one plant that were speckled, and another where they're striped. But I have seeds of entirely different strains that are almost identical, and are impossible to distinguish from the striped ones.
Barring a speckled vs striped type situation distinguishing between strains while in seed will be a crapshoot at best in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom