Sounds stupid but feeding plants kool-aid?

It wasnt 100 percent soda it was diluted and did it that way because i knew the sugars would help i have also tried diluted piss also worked good none of the plants ever showed signs of stress if not they actually shot up! and i think it would help i see why not i have also watered with mineral water!

i have read you talk about mineral water but i mean like co2 water the shit they use in soda fountains could mist with that and give co2 boost?

I've heard of this before. You can spray the plants with seltzer water, and the plants will take in the additional CO2. Also be sure to use only seltzer, not club soda or the like due to the additional salts that are in club soda. Seltzer is just pure water with CO2.

there is a ton of ways to get CO2 to yuor plants. The best and rigth way to do it is get a meter, a bottle(fill it), and a regulator. Make sure your grow area is semi-airtight and regulate the ammount if CO2 in the air. Boosts the plants normal growth by up to, ive seen reports of 100%-200% more yeild than a similar plant without the CO2 enriched environment. I have never had enough money to make a grow room airtight so....

ice water .... like how the steems get that purple look when they sweel and then i guess die and fall off

so ur saying the ice water will like shock it and make it do that same purple thing on the buds then u harvest and u have like purplish redish buds ?

sounds interesting

idk if thats true about the ice, i mean have put ice cubes in my buding plants to help cut down on heat under a 1000w HPS....never made any thing purple.

idk if thats true about the ice, i mean have put ice cubes in my buding plants to help cut down on heat under a 1000w HPS....never made any thing purple.

where about do you put the ice like inside the pots or?:yummy:

on top of the hydroton i.e. clay pebbles just like 4 to 6 right on top.....but i mean freezeing it with ice water sounds like frost bite...like if your plants outside got frost on them......i don't think it is good....maybe if you get better genetics that grow purple you wouldn't need to think of ways to trick people into thinking your bud is better then it is.....

on top of the hydroton i.e. clay pebbles just like 4 to 6 right on top.....but i mean freezeing it with ice water sounds like frost bite...like if your plants outside got frost on them......i don't think it is good....maybe if you get better genetics that grow purple you wouldn't need to think of ways to trick people into thinking your bud is better then it is.....
like i said i've never tried it never needed too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well if you kids want to try something crazey pour ice water on your plants right before you harvest them and you'll have purple buds then you can tell all your friends that they're smoking the kill purps...

I would like to see some proof of this provided. :peace:

Kool Aid will do nothing to the color of your plant, I think people get this idea because they've seen cut flowers like carnations colored through the uptake of colored water. Like someone said about the Sugar, Molasses will feed the beneficial microbes in the soil and it come down to happy soil, happy plant. I always add molasses to all of my plants in soil media with every watering to try and keep the soil as active as possible(1table spoon of molasses to 1 gallon of water). As for just adding regular sugar I believe all this will do is bring pests. As for good color, the things that usually affect color in plants is light and temp (nutrient def. can also cause odd coloring). As for Marijuana I know that as the temps get colder that's when you will start to see the color in your plants. Think of Fall as plants start to go into dormancy the leaves change red, yellow, purple, orange, and drop.
as to WHY the plants are different colors that is a different story.
Once you know your core growing techniques is when it is best to start breaking the rules. That's something I always like to remind people as they are starting out with their growing.

and remember a dirty hoe is a happy hoe!

Do not pee directly on your plants soil or plant its self. If you did use this method for adding nitrogen, you need to dilute you urine with at least a gallon of water. Never attempted myself. I have only heard bad things about peeing on your plants. About the kool aid, I don't think it has enough sugar in a packet to be beneficial. With the heavy coloring i think over time it will damage the roots. It would be a cool experiment though!

Back
Top Bottom