Spam's First Indoorish Grow - Bubble Gum & Wonder Woman - DWC/Hempy!

Of course not, Spimp... I like that people enjoy my grow enough to watch & comment... All my buddies around here are too swamped with their own grows to really oogle my plants:( Also, side note! My ex-caregiver hit me up for space as he needs to get a few 4 footers in the ground ASAP....So we might be digging holes for some trees today on my empty lot next door... Hope so:)

Nice to see its all getting all real the girls have popped up , an with my experience with auto s (Not that much) . But generally the will be showing signs of flower at around week 2 , an if they are anything like the white dwarfs I had you can have them on a 24hr lighting all the way through the whole grow:cheesygrinsmiley: However I really
don’t like that I think it is to much stress for the girls.:goodjob:

One auto goes to a friend that hasn't grown in 20 years, he's likely to grow it in the shade on his balcony...One goes in the tent for 12/12 & one outside, all organic...Want to see what the difference is...I've never grown auto's so it will be a treat plus give me some smoke while I get a good cycle going..

One auto goes to a friend that hasn't grown in 20 years, he's likely to grow it in the shade on his balcony...One goes in the tent for 12/12 & one outside, all organic...Want to see what the difference is...I've never grown auto's so it will be a treat plus give me some smoke while I get a good cycle going..

Ive been picking john705's brain regarding autos. He swears 12/12 is ideal light schedule for them. Considering he has several 5 footers, hard to argue. Im running 16-8 ish on my NLxBB auto. Will be interesting to see the side by side for sure...
:popcorn:

Yeah, I'll take pics of mine...My outdoor is about 14.4/9.6 right now but I don't imagine that means much with how the sun gets plants going...I'm considering that 12/12 or there abouts causes the autos to go into stretch & that helps their size rather than giving them a straight veg cycle!

I just had the scope out & I'm liking the look of the Wonder Womans trichs, fully formed & about 5% cloudy so I'm gonna flush for the next 3-4 days or until I see 10% cloudy heads as I've heard it's heavy indica & I'm not really into couchlock often. It sure smells awful, just stinky as a swamp...Looking forward to the cure! Picked up the stuff to do BID's modified bud wash...Woot, just gotta sort out a drying area..

Trust me, I got this John... If I wait for amber on indica heavy hybrids I rarely enjoy the high...I'm the type that spends my whole day high & any smoke that brings me down is just not that fun when I feel a need for a nap in the early afternoon...Soon I'll get some Sativa's in the garden but it just didn't pan out that way yet! Gotta take what's given:)

Yep I would say thats good it worked for me on a 12/12 the thing with autos is we cant tell them when to flower they just do it within a short time period ( the main problems ws that I have had this grow was a lock out at the start an the auto didnt get above an inch tall an she started flowering she has around 2weeks left an she is sooo tiny as for the ordanary fem bean. Well she has just come into flower now and she is looking great cause I was able to keep her in veg for nearly 7 weeks(under the same light as the autos) Please dont get me wrong I love the ease of an auto flowering girl BUT if there are problems like I had you could end up with a 6/7inch bud hears her pictur
2013-07-06_20_04_32.jpg
Ive been picking john705's brain regarding autos. He swears 12/12 is ideal light schedule for them. Considering he has several 5 footers, hard to argue. Im running 16-8 ish on my NLxBB auto. Will be interesting to see the side by side for sure...
:popcorn:

Im with Ricorico on this. Also just so you guys know the company line regarding that movie...:
This is from the FAQ:
420 Magazine does not wish to perpetuate the myths collectively known as Reefer Madness. These fallacious arguments and other dishonest tactics have been used for decades to scare the public and avoid truthfully debating the benefits of Cannabis. We recognize that budding young activists sometimes need to touch on these topics in order to learn to debunk propaganda with facts, so we respectfully request that appropriate context always be provided when discussing this topic. Please do not dignify the prohibitionist’s argument by buying in to the negativity, posting videos, or linking to these types of sites.

I personally dont care what you post, just dont want any of my buddies getting in trouble. :):):high-five:

Yes an evil film to show who says what you can do example you can become an alcoholic or an opiate head (been There) or you can mess up on crack BUT YOU CAN NOT SMOKE WEED, cause THEY say it is DANGEROUS I FUCK them we know the truth. Sorry I get passionate over a plant that was harvested for thousands of years:rollit::hookah::lot-o-toke::grinjoint:
That was an evil film :straightface:

If a picture of a poster on my wall gets me kicked off this site then it's not a place I want to be...Thanks for the heads up though:)
It won't get you kicked off, it's a form of education and awareness...to see what was done to the weed so people could make tons of money. Weed prohibition had nothing to do with ingesting it, it had to do with the hemp fibres, old money had created synthetic fibers, and if hemp continued to grow their fibers were worthless.........henry ford made cars out of it....it's better than steel for that application. I recently saw a guy at a gas station on a ...like a ten speed bike or whatever....the thing looked like it was made out of bamboo.......crazy...I went and talked to him and he said it was made out of hemp and cost him five grand! The weed is one of the most versatile products in the world. So as long as we don't SERIOUSLY downplay the medicinal values....or any values for that matter....we're not gonna get kicked off the forum......understand now?

Yes an evil film to show who says what you can do example you can become an alcoholic or an opiate head (been There) or you can mess up on crack BUT YOU CAN NOT SMOKE WEED, cause THEY say it is DANGEROUS I FUCK them we know the truth. Sorry I get passionate over a plant that was harvested for thousands of years:rollit::hookah::lot-o-toke::grinjoint:

Don't we all, Jaga :)

The film caused so much damage and still does.

And it's total bullshit, I watched it

Don't we all, Jaga :)

The film caused so much damage and still does.

And it's total bullshit, I watched it

All media is basically loaded with propaganda and subliminal messages. Look at the boner medicine they advertise, it starts out with a guy who has a problem......they start talkin boner pills and he fixes his problem....then it shows a horny middle aged woman giving him the come and get me look........it's funny, I narrate em all the time. One is funny, a guys at the beach and he trys to start a fire, but his lighter won't work, he goes to his car and gets some tools and he gets the fire going in a primitive manner, then it shows a woman in his tent making the bed, she's illuminated by a light and you see the shadows....no matter what problems he has...( with his weiner ), he can find another way to get it working and please the horny woman in the tent.........

Back
Top Bottom