Spam's First Indoorish Grow - Bubble Gum & Wonder Woman - DWC/Hempy!

True. Subliminal messaging is effective and disturbing :straightface:

I like it, it can be used either way....to oppress, or to elevate. We can use it to encourage one another, dissuade violence, promote peace, our imaginations are the limit. I became well aquainted with it in my days on the street, there are people who are very good at it and use it to achieve their twisted agendas, I have run off quite a few women who were outmatched by folks who were very skilled at it, they had no idea what was going on and the end result could have been less than good for them.............evil abounds in this reality, and the majority of the world uses evil to accomplish their sick agendas of corruption..........is'n't it obvious they have help, by the success they have with it?

That's why Cannabis needs to be legalized, MC...Those people would have very little to control & take power over with Cannabis being grown & used for all it's purposes! OUTGROW

That's why I chose to grow no matter what they say.............civil disobedience........and let the cards fall where they may.....free willed people are a danger to the way the current govt. and previous ones operate...one of the downfalls of capitalism. Which means that those in power manipulate the laws to ensure they have more power, but a bunch of cannabis users....who obviously don't give a fu-k, are a real burr in their saddle. However, now they have figured out that there's more money to be made by legalization they are taking control of it and will continue to do so...as long as we buy from the mans dispensaries or other controllable venues they will continue to oppress us, take our money and basically fu-k the whole idea up as they have with everything else. Do they think racism is gone?, nope, they just capitalized on the whole mess to make money. Same with alcohol, tobacco, firearms and ammunition, anything they can make money from will be corrupted, look at health care, they keep you alive longer...never curing anything, so they can go deepupinya while you're dying! Look at charaties, what a beautiful concept!, til you find out that ten cents on the dollar goes where it's supposed to, it's a fu-ked up mess.....and the establishment plans on keeping it that way!

It's a good thing they lost control last year...I can't imagine Cannabis being illegal in any country but the most strict by 2022....Hopefully all our past warriors will be looking on & enjoying the victory...That's my prediction, a pro-cannabis candidate in 2022 for president & where our country goes, most of the world follows..

It's a good thing they lost control last year...I can't imagine Cannabis being illegal in any country but the most strict by 2020....Hopefully all our past warriors will be looking down & enjoying the victory...That's my prediction, a pro-cannabis candidate in 2020 for president & where our country goes, most of the world follows..

The current one is pro cannabis....but the lobby has him by his ball.....I think he only has one.......

You know, I totally agree with that...His stance on MMJ is what I was most happy to vote for him the first time for...I was so happy the day he sent that letter to tell the justice dept. to chill but they didn't listen...I wanted change & he(indirectly) has certainly helped to change the way our country works & is seen by it's citizens...We've also had a huge change in the way Cannabis is viewed amongst the public...For that I respect him very much! He could have killed the legalization without any trouble in WA(which I don't like at all, who would vote yes without the right to grow your own?) & CO(ours is OK but at least we got Hemp & home growing, plus much less legislation the MMJ world) But here I sit, a constitutionally protected Cannabis grower & I'm happy... The police must now protect my Cannabis just like anything else, lots of them hate it but at least around here their behaving, hear up north not so much!

You know, I totally agree with that...His stance on MMJ is what I was most happy to vote for him the first time for...I was so happy the day he sent that letter to tell the justice dept. to chill but they didn't listen...I wanted change & he(indirectly) has certainly helped to change the way our country works & is seen by it's citizens...We've also had a huge change in the way Cannabis is viewed amongst the public...For that I respect him very much! He could have killed the legalization without any trouble in WA(which I don't like at all, who would vote yes without the right to grow your own?) & CO(ours is OK but at least we got Hemp & home growing, plus much less legislation the MMJ world) But here I sit, a constitutionally protected Cannabis grower & I'm happy... The police must now protect my Cannabis just like anything else, lots of them hate it but at least around here their behaving, hear up north not so much!

Nothing has changed...he can still kill it in wa., co., or any place else for that matter...it is still a federal felony offense....the states are just testing the water so to speak...he can shut everyone down except for people like me who don't care what he says...the govt. is corrupt as hell and he has the worst record I recall any president has ever had, I don't like him, and I could never vote for anyone who supports abortion...I am a Christian before I am human! All this gun control...what a joke...there are more weapons in the hands of citizens than probably every govt. in the world combined...that's why they are after the only thing they have any control over atm...the ammo. the American people are not the sharpest tools in the shed, and the backbones are getting wimpy. Another scary thing is how the media has been allowed to desensitize the population to violence, why would they do that unless they had plans that include the possibility of mass violence? We are in a bad place and I'd just as soon get on with it.......i'm not afraid to die..........just as I have not been afraid to live!

It's already written into our constitution which he has no power over...He can stop the sales but not our legal right to possess, grow & use it...Let's not go to the abortion issue...That isn't to be discussed here!

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:
That's why I chose to grow no matter what they say.............civil disobedience........and let the cards fall where they may.....free willed people are a danger to the way the current govt. and previous ones operate...one of the downfalls of capitalism. Which means that those in power manipulate the laws to ensure they have more power, but a bunch of cannabis users....who obviously don't give a fu-k, are a real burr in their saddle. However, now they have figured out that there's more money to be made by legalization they are taking control of it and will continue to do so...as long as we buy from the mans dispensaries or other controllable venues they will continue to oppress us, take our money and basically fu-k the whole idea up as they have with everything else. Do they think racism is gone?, nope, they just capitalized on the whole mess to make money. Same with alcohol, tobacco, firearms and ammunition, anything they can make money from will be corrupted, look at health care, they keep you alive longer...never curing anything, so they can go deepupinya while you're dying! Look at charaties, what a beautiful concept!, til you find out that ten cents on the dollar goes where it's supposed to, it's a fu-ked up mess.....and the establishment plans on keeping it that way!
you hit that right on thf:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: nail

Ok, got a treat folks....I love my area, people just give me weed & plants...

Blue Dream
CIMG0370.JPG

OG Bubba Kush
CIMG0371.JPG

Og Bubba x Blue Dream & let me tell you that this is one serious treat of a smoke....
CIMG0372.JPG

We dug holes on my land & put them in the ground...Apparently we're only a week or two from flower up here so it's about to get really exciting....Also got some Blackberry Kush to smoke:0 I love my friends & my state...

Here's the group shot..Front to back is same as pics above!
CIMG0369.JPG

Ok, day 51 in the tent...I'm starting to see the odd amber on the Wonder Woman & about 25% cloudy on the Bubble Gum so I'm gonna harvest in the morning....Yahoo, lots of trimming..I'll take pics....WOOT, first harvest in like 2 years...Wish me luck on weight but it should be plenty for a few days:)

Back
Top Bottom