Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

Noticed on my little one this morning she's getting a bit of ph wave in her leaves so i went and bought her some distilled water ph 5.8 just for now while shes still building up her roots.

Mid week photo to show the wave it happened with the last one as well. Nothing to really worry about.

1429088056660.jpg

Unless your temps are above 28C there is no such thing as too much sun......are you misting once or twice a day with water?

In any event the seedling I Am looking at looks healthy, hope you are not overthinking it, too much babying usually results in mistakes.

:goodjob:

I dunno maybe to much wind i dunno i got her under the cfls for the rest of today we've had 54km/h winds all day i made a kinda enclosure to block it but maybe it was to much for her she's looking kinda sleepy. I told my wife i wanted to go get some seeds since the grassomatic are on sale and she was like "do you really need more seeds?" Like thats even a question lmao

Thanks I think the biggest one I've had was maybe 2.5oz last year with an outdoor from the sweet seeds sweet mix of 10 random strains still not sure what kinda it was... I should have i pic some where it was awesome smoke even had a purple phenotype

Im gonna start flushing my strike autoflower and does anyone know what a good ph is to do so. Should i stick with the 7ph water or drop it down a bit?

Im gonna start flushing my strike autoflower and does anyone know what a good ph is to do so. Should i stick with the 7ph water or drop it down a bit?

I always do soil with 6.5... best pH range for it to be able to get the nutrients... Certainly flush with pH adjusted water... Not sure at this point if you should go to 6.5 as this plant might bet a bit shocked... MJ likes a bit acid in soil and 5.8 in Hydro (my favorite)

To be honest she's had mostly straight tap water most of her life and she's done fine when she was tiny i got her a few bottles of bottled water for babies it's ph was 5.8 and since then I've been giving her straight tap water that sits out for a day or two. The ph of our water here is a steady 7 with only minor fluctuations of a point or two. I think here the water processing plant is on top of there shit because of all the grape vines and wine making. I'm guessing she has another 10 days left and maybe gonna have a good 2oz on her with all the pop corn.

Subbed up, Spart. Everything here looks great!

Regarding LST, it's never too late to start! For me, I use plastic containers and drill drywall screws all around the rim. Then I use garden wire to tie down the tallest growth points. 1 wire around the lower stalk to keep it in place, then 1 around the main top and slowly pull it down over several days until it's growing horizontally. Once the main top reaches the rim of the pot, I start pulling it to the one side to kind of follow the rim of the pot. When it's time to flower, just leave the tie-downs in place and let her fly. Hope this helps a bit. Happy growing!:thumb:

Edit: You can also tie down the side growth if it starts getting too tall.

Yeah I'm always stressy about bending the little ones all over the place. I might wait til next week before doing it since she's not even at the second week mark. I'm proper impressive with her growth so far since i started to give her the new water. On week 3 she's gonna get .5ml of the fish mix from the biobizz for a week or so then when she starts to show flower ill move onto 1ml of the bloom and the topmax

Back
Top Bottom