Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

Well my little red poison is on her third node so its time to start her training. I'm going to be doing elastics across the top of the pot to keep her down I'll post pic and explain more my plan tomorrow I'm about to head out beautiful day out ^_^

Pics a day early cause I started to lst today \m/ (*_*) \m/
20150418_143852.jpg
20150418_175228.jpg

13 today i guess she's looking good for now. She's under the 30w 6400k for a few hours tonight right close with a fan, it should help her stretch to recover

I figure after the third node the stem starts to harden because of the more movements from the fan leaves. Shes already 75% of the way back up so tomorrow afternoon or the next day I'll make a few adjustments or maybe add another elastic not sure yet...

Thanks LA:thanks:

Start em younger and they'll listen later. Next node she gets will be tied down then the bud sites that are there now will be moved over to the sides and down a bit. Which will be these 4 bud points but then another 2 and the cola. I hope another node as well being tied down which would be 8 budding points if it goes well all even across the pot.
20150419_164134.jpg
20150419_164146.jpg

I dunno basically with the training I'm gonna keep placing the main tip of the plant til she actually starts to flower i kinda know how many nodes i got with the last one so i can kinda guess.... My last one wasn't red so I'm just hoping they kinda grow the same plus I'll be sniping the very tops of the buds when there's enough vertical growth on em. Anything else i can try or any suggestions on training?? I'm all ears :tokin:

Happy 420 Everyone for today I'm taking the plate that I've been drying and going to make butter and then cookies. As well I'm going to be buying either a g-pen or a Heber titan 2 vaporizer not sure which

:smokin::smokin::popcorn::smokin:

:thanks:
I'll have to tied it down on the next node in a few days so I'll post pics then she still hasn't had any extra nutes except for 1/2ml of top max in 1 1/2l of water. I think she's going to have more nodes then the last one.

Well the strike auto is dry and curing now will give a strain report on her after a week or so. The buds themselves s fill a 750ml jar easily plus what i used to make cookies ^_^ I made 175g of butter with them enough for two batches of this carmel chocolate chip mix i bought.

I'm going to make the next one grow along an angled guide stick. The next node is slowly getting more and more adjustments. I think this will be the last node being tied down she should be showing flowers soon and then it's thw constant job of keeping her down as she grows.
Hopefully flowering goes smooth and she isn't funny about her nutes i think I'm gonna give her just the top max as this one is a rich soil.
:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom