Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

Well thanks i'll update on the growth in a few days as i've been away for a few days. Im excited to see if shes dead or not i left her alone with someone watching heri'm guessing she's alive but over watered to the extreme lol. Oh well if shes dead i'll hve to start the pineapple express autos by barney's i'm going to try three plants in a 35l pot.

Ok im back to the homestead and she is over watered and droopy but I'm using this opportunity to lst the bottom branches. I have the pot itself on two split pieces of reed I'll post a few pics tomorrow. Hopefully she shows her true colors soon but the flowers are starting at the end of week i think 3.

And the strike auto with about a week to dry and about a week to do a lil curing and it's pretty good smoke real sticky and a true glue you to couche high
:joint:

Ok so photos....
20150429_101108.jpg
20150429_101125.jpg

Thanks man
:thanks:
Hopefully by then end of next week she starts to show her real colours I'm gonna freak out if its another green phenotype.

Well smoked a few was checking out this little girl and i started to bend and tied her up a bit more made her kinda like she's growing on a angled stick which is what I thinking for the next one. I'll post a pic after her leaves have corrected themselves. Hopefully her pot dries out a bunch tonight. I might have to give her some Spanish water to help the roots bounce back shouldn't be a problem next week she'll get 1/2ml of bio bloom/ 1l of water every other day with 1ml of top max and top max will be in every watering. What ya think on that game plan? I'm open to all and any suggestions. :tokin:

By my count I'll have 8 budding points and the main cola so time will tell.... i just hope the growth explodes like it did with the last one in week 5-7
20150429_151427.jpg

Hey spart really need some help when u can please ck my journal my colas are falling over bent need to know the cause asap I tied them to bamboo shoots but I think there too close to the light really need some help please when u can ty

Noticed some minor rust spots developing on a few leaves so she got her first feed in of bloom today hopefully it was just a from the extreme over watering i haven't watered since i gor back.

The grow shop in spain is having a damn near buy one get one free sale on grassomatics right now... So i bought a ten pack of random seeds for 50€ and got ten for free as well as a cheesy auto ^_^ Oh and It's the start of week four tomorrow as well for her. I honestly from seeing all of the journals that end horribly for this strain i didn't even think it was gonna last this long and i think it's another green phenotype.

So germinating a cheesy auto by philosopher seeds, with her I'm going to be using light mix for around and under the jiffy pod (kinda like a nute buffer zone) then it'll be just biobizz all mix for the pot and i will be using biobizz nutes throughout the growth still not sure on this red poison. I'll just keep feeding every few days and hope for the best. She's still getting 1/2ml of bio bloom and 1ml of top max.

I've never smoked cheese before is it a strong cheese taste cause i don't like stinky cheese lol

Yeah i think it was actually the water sitting for to long i added a lil h2o2 to the water to give her a little shot of oxygen and she is happy as a pig in sh!t reaching for the sun. I was thinking the mix of seeds i could experiment with like more then one per pot but there's no telling what strain they are or basic timing for when finished maybe I'll go back to the shop and spend some more cash (maybe buy some maxi gom to try out they're buy one get one free as well《all grassomatic on sale》) Am i allowed to post a link to the sale on here??

Back
Top Bottom