Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

Looking good..

I've got a ''SUGAR POP'' seed just waiting, from Philosophers Seeds. I've never grown anything from them, I'm interested in their line, curious to see how your Cheese Auto does.

@Sir Budlovski
I would have to agree with you on that one it seems like the genetics on this strain are kinda all over I've seen journals were they are pure purple from the beginning, were they turn to light red the last two weeks before harvest, were they're dark purple light red some even go more like a almost blue,even the smell and size are different between my last one and this one In my opinion more separation of the phenotypes is needed, it almost is like this strain has been rushed.

@wahtogee
This is my first philosophers auto seed, I have had photos last year in my guerilla grow I did a Panama x test line, she had amazing flowers with bright pinkish hairs. Wasn't the highest yielding but was easy to grow. Maybe 50g on her.

Panama.jpeg

This red poison isn't looking to be a good yielding plant but its to early to tell still got more then a month to go. I'm thinking I might buy a complete kit I'm thinking a 80x80x160 tent with a mixed 400w light. But i dunno still shopping around I'm thinking hopefully to pull in about 200-250g harvests. Im kinda limited on space.... I was looking at the secret garden lodge 90 as well but not sure if I really need the extra compartments.:hmmmm:

Haha true true either way still a lovely pic :)

I know what your saying up there about space too, its abit of a pain at times right now I really wish I had of bought a wider tent, and with leds I cant use it sideways sucks, but gotta make do for now haha

Sell of 400W COOL TUBE Kit Alchibox 80 Grow Tent

Thats the kit i was thinking its a bit pricey but i talked to shop and i get lots of freebies and they said they'd gonna throw in a few freebies and some seeds and whatever.

I think my wife is messing with my head she said she seen a caterpillar on my plant but I've been hunting for half an hour but haven't found anything.:rofl:

Chap the kit is pricey for sure. The first thing that hits me is the 400 light!! Now I used to run hps and can say without doubt that for a tent of that size a 600 in a cool tube would be a far better choice. I ran a 400 in my little alcove in my kitchen, the plant sat only 30cm from the light. I did get great results but that was in a tiny little spot! like 2.5 ft by 1.5, 1.5!!! So I would be very cautious due to the lack of coverage you might get with a 400.
Hope that helps :)

Yeah that helps man i just go no idea what to buy i was even looking at the secret garden lodges they look kinda cool but i dunno lol. They have a 400w kit with one of the secret gardens but f¡ck if i know lol ya think i could pull off a scrog with the 400w the tent is only 80x80

Pull it but why it's all for learn purposes as is this journal. They sell the black orchid tent at a shop around here. But still I got no idea on light size air extraction pretty much I'm a newbie all over again lol

I upped the nutes today to 1 1/2ml of bloom and 2ml of top max. She's still growing still looking good I ended up taking off the fan leaves that were damaged from the deficiency I had early on. The seed casing is off the cheesy autoflower today when i woke up so she's started and looking nice i forgot how small they are when young lol. Oh and just start in week 5 today

Purple is completely coming in she's looking semi frosty as well still got lots of growing to do maybe a month or so ^_^ she's definitely not a high yielding plant but she sure is a pretty one.

1431538161881.jpg
1431538193188.jpg

Back
Top Bottom