Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

The bottom of her looks like another two weeks. Still has white hairs but I'm planning to make butter with the pop corn anyways

Yeah i wish i could i am waiting on a 60x usb microscope but I ordered it on Amazon so it's probably coming from china lol and im guess a week with a bit of flush can't hurt.

Best i can do right now with what i got

1429226167564.jpg
20150417_011357.jpg

LOL, I ordered a Moisture/Light/PH meter on Amazon that came from Hong Kong...took over a month to get here...and the PH meter doesn't even work. Oh well, only cost me $5 including shipping, so no skin off my back.

Still kind of hard to say...my guess is they're still cloudy/clear. I think you hit the nail on the head: Give 'em another week with a flush somewhere in there.

Nah that's as close as I can get it with my phone i have a magnifying glass but its not better then the phone. She has a real hashy smell to her my wife doesn't like the smell of this one. I personally like it skunky with a hint of the sugary fruit.:drool:

The strike auto has had an accident I was carrying her to the window and my cat went running infront of me and tripped me up and down she went so fuck she's fucked dirt everywhere damn it..... Guess i hit the bong to hard this morning lol fuck sucks but maybe its ment to be... I'll be posting pics of the harvest after im done.

Well here she is plus i have a plate of sugar leaves and not 100% rippen buds from the bottom of the plant that I'm going to make butter with

20150417_143821.jpg
20150417_143737.jpg
20150417_143706.jpg

You ever tried to wrap an elastic around the top new growth of your plant? Kinda like low stress topping I'll put it on and take take off each day for about 3-4 hours a day til the bottom nodes are as high as the top nodes and it should canopy?? no??

Back
Top Bottom