Special Thanks & Please Welcome Christine Green, Our News Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Special Thanks & Please Welcome Christine Green, Our News Moderator!

So when do we start getting "New News" ;). I have been googling cannabis news every day since Robert left. :) I can't wait for the news to "go live" again.

I am just teasing with you Christine!! :circle-of-love: Take all the time you need to get acclimated!!! I will keep Googling for now!!! :circle-of-love::high-five::peace:
Thank you supergroomer! I will be working fast to get the news back on schedule! :Namaste:
Hi Christine Good luck in your new position :theband:

Thank you so much Preachforcure! I hope to exceed everyone's expectations! :high-five:

:goodjob::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::thanks: The news is back up and running!!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::party::circle-of-love:

Welcome aboard!!

After looking over the News Today,I can honestly say that 420 Mag has picked the right person for the job.Thank You, for what I am sure is a true Passion of yours.It shines through,and even energizes the reader.

Just went through the news and I am very impressed with your coverage nation wide!:goodjob: :420:definitely picked a winner for the cause.:welcome: I think that we are all in love!!:circle-of-love::thanks::bravo::welldone::party:

Don't forget the Aussies Christine!!! A few of us on here now....
:thumb:

Welcome Christine. I always look forward to getting my weekly 420magazine email and so far it looks like your passion is equal to the task. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom