Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

Update!!!

Should only be another few days until these are cut down. Everything is finishing up so nicely!
The Green C. Mother plants are looking great, the Purple Kush mom is finally reverting back to veg fully. The Blue Dream mother is a giant bush again.

The Clones are doing great! Getting big so fast. Still haven't been fed.

Here they are
IMG_84442.jpg
IMG_84453.jpg
IMG_84461.jpg
IMG_84472.jpg
IMG_84483.jpg
IMG_84493.jpg
IMG_84502.jpg

The Flower Room
IMG_84512.jpg
IMG_84521.jpg
IMG_84532.jpg
IMG_84541.jpg
IMG_84551.jpg
IMG_84561.jpg
IMG_84571.jpg
IMG_8458.jpg
IMG_84591.jpg
IMG_8460.jpg
IMG_8461.jpg
IMG_84621.jpg
IMG_8463.jpg
IMG_8464.jpg
IMG_8465.jpg
IMG_8466.jpg
IMG_8467.jpg
IMG_8468.jpg
IMG_8469.jpg
IMG_8470.jpg
IMG_8471.jpg
IMG_8472.jpg
IMG_8473.jpg
IMG_8474.jpg
IMG_8475.jpg
IMG_84762.jpg

Purple Kush
IMG_84782.jpg
IMG_84802.jpg
IMG_84812.jpg

Afghan Kush
IMG_84822.jpg
IMG_84831.jpg
IMG_84841.jpg
IMG_84852.jpg

Thought I got more pictures of the Afgoo but I guess I didn't.....

Stoned..... lol

Wow that Afgoo is stunning Sphnx, huuuge colas there.

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season out in SoCal! :circle-of-love:

Wow that Afgoo is stunning Sphnx, huuuge colas there.

I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season out in SoCal! :circle-of-love:

Thank you for the kind words sister. The Afgoo colas really aren't that big. Big Apex with smaller popcorn nugs. I'm wanting to do a trial 1 plant run of that strain messing with the nutrients and trying to figure out what it likes... Because the entire time they all showed deficiencies throughout veg and flower. Maybe it doesn't like advanced nutrients? I dunnoooo....

Had a wonderful holiday. I hope you did as well!
Much love SG!

All the plants are looking amazing right now and sounds like the smoke matches. Happy holidaze from north of the 49th.

your turnover time is crazy fast ..

good job on the one hitter quitter u grew.. im still looking for that kinda strain . that's why im letting the lemon kush and afghan kush X skunk go for the next harvest . im starting a few new strains from seed !!!

im trying to decide if i want to start another journal..

p.s Your are the fuckin man , thanks for the gift .. u.p.s just left ... im smiling ear to ear .. now i just have to start reading up on how to properly use it !!! i owe you big time ! congrats on making the engagement "Facebook official "

Just nothing but great green!! Always a frosty filled journal!! Great job Sphnx congrats on the public engagment. Marriage is the greatest thing I have ever been a part of and the most difficult :). Soooooo worth it

Thanks man :)

Little bit of an update. Today I went down the hill to the hydro store and grabbed a bunch of pots of a few different sizes, 2 1000w Metal Halide bulbs and a couple T5 bulbs.

Where the Green C mothers and Chaco are, I'm going to be putting up a 1000w MH set up in there as well as convert the HPS in the mother room to MH. I'm going to have clones galore, all different sizes. I figure if I can get another room going I can grow my clones bigger before sending them to the flower room, instead of this veg for a couple weeks and hope they get big in flower thing. :) I'm excited to expand a little more.

On another note, I'm germinating roughly 40 seeds at the moment. Buckeye Purple, Super Sour Diesel, RasHOG and Ape Stomper.
Hopefully I can capture the best Phenotypes of each strain :)

Picture update later this evening.
Much love and respect :)
Sphnx

Thanks man :)

Little bit of an update. Today I went down the hill to the hydro store and grabbed a bunch of pots of a few different sizes, 2 1000w Metal Halide bulbs and a couple T5 bulbs.

Where the Green C mothers and Chaco are, I'm going to be putting up a 1000w MH set up in there as well as convert the HPS in the mother room to MH. I'm going to have clones galore, all different sizes. I figure if I can get another room going I can grow my clones bigger before sending them to the flower room, instead of this veg for a couple weeks and hope they get big in flower thing. :) I'm excited to expand a little more.

On another note, I'm germinating roughly 40 seeds at the moment. Buckeye Purple, Super Sour Diesel, RasHOG and Ape Stomper.
Hopefully I can capture the best Phenotypes of each strain :)

Picture update later this evening.
Much love and respect :)
Sphnx

Damn man I overslept on the buckeye purple drop... I did purchase some frosty buckeye and got 5 super buckeye, and 6 Satori Haze fem freebies! I do love that seedbank.

I popped 23 seeds tonight. Great minds! :passitleft:

You were holding out lol!
Yes... Yes I was ;)

Damn man I overslept on the buckeye purple drop... I did purchase some frosty buckeye and got 5 super buckeye, and 6 Satori Haze fem freebies! I do love that seedbank.

I popped 23 seeds tonight. Great minds! :passitleft:

Nice! Congrats on the beans man :)
Glad you got some good strains out that way!

Well it looks like all of the ladies lose their sun for the rest of the light cycle. There may have been a home invasion up the street from us, 20+ cop cars blocking off both sides of the street (bout a 1/4 mile) with a ghetto bird circling the neighborhood, without a spotlight on... so they're most likely using IR looking for who ever did it.... I'm not overly happy about this situation...

I cut some clones tonight, Blue Dream and Green C (off the biggest new other plant :) :) :) )
Cleaned up a little bit, oh yeah broke my pH meter diode... Gotta go back to the hydro store tomorrow and get a new one... That incident kind of put a damper on my list of things to do tonight... Water clones, moms, and flowering ladies.... oh well. Search roots search! They'll be fine. The Green C mom's fan leaves are huge. Dwarfing my 10" long palm to finger tip hand, I got 12 clones from her lower branches. Could have taken another 40 if I wanted to. She's growing incredibly fast under that T5 strip.
IMG_85222.jpg
IMG_85231.jpg
IMG_85271.jpg
IMG_8526.jpg

IMG_85241.jpg
IMG_8525.jpg

image17000.JPG

Tomorrow I'm going to be putting up the other 1000w MH light in place of the T5 set up that is there and the T5 will be moved else where for seedlings. I'm really excited to bring out some of the old strain creations of mine. These genetics will blow you away.
IMG_8530.jpg
IMG_8531.jpg

Metal Halide goes up there :)
IMG_8532.jpg

The SBOG

IMG_8528.jpg
IMG_8529.jpg

damn that sux about the invasion of your neighborhood by the gang of blue uniforms . good decision to shut the room down and let things cools off ..

Glad to say that the clones just received their first feeding :)

Veg A 400mL
Veg B 400mL
Prime 80mL
Roots Excel 40mL

ppm: 790
pH: 5.8

Back
Top Bottom