Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

So ur clones uR ppm is around 800 when u start feeding
ur vegging plants are around 1000 ppm
what are ur flowers ppm, 1200? Sorry if uve said before

I&I

The flowers just got 500ppms. I'm flushing tonight and turning off the lights tomorrow night. They don't want to finish... lol almost week 11. It's time for them to come down.

Hi Sphnx. I have a question about photos that I thought you would be the perfect friend to ask since it relates to older plants - and you have an old and wise Blue Cheese tree.

When you vegetate your photo strain(s) for long durations (i.e. long enough to make a small tree that would make a blue ribbon winning corporate office ornamental like your BC tree) does the plant/tree exibit plant growth characteristics of flowering; and if to what degree have you observed the extent of any flowering onset in an older vegetating photo strain? Thank you for considering my questions and thanks in advance for your thoughts. Cheers and best to you Sphnx.

:Namaste:

Hi Sphnx. I have a question about photos that I thought you would be the perfect friend to ask since it relates to older plants - and you have an old and wise Blue Cheese tree.

When you vegetate your photo strain(s) for long durations (i.e. long enough to make a small tree that would make a blue ribbon winning corporate office ornamental like your BC tree) does the plant/tree exibit plant growth characteristics of flowering; and if to what degree have you observed the extent of any flowering onset in an older vegetating photo strain? Thank you for considering my questions and thanks in advance for your thoughts. Cheers and best to you Sphnx.

:Namaste:

If the back of the plant isn't getting any light, it will flower. Lol funniest thing on my Green C. mother, Jah rest her soul, She had nugs growing in the middle and the back side of her. Also, I have to keep trimming her like hedge or else she'll get sick.

Much love man :)

What's your ppm at mid flower right when they start bulking up. Sorry for not being more clear on what time I was wondering about. ThanKS man

I&I

If the back of the plant isn't getting any light, it will flower. Lol funniest thing on my Green C. mother, Jah rest her soul, She had nugs growing in the middle and the back side of her. Also, I have to keep trimming her like hedge or else she'll get sick.

Much love man :)

Thanks Sphnx, that is really helpful info and I really appreciate it. Based on your observations it would appear to me that all cannabis strains, whether auto or photo, have an internal maturity clock. hmmmm....:) Thank you for your response and sharing your thoughts Sphnx and likewise to you brother!

:high-five:

What's your ppm at mid flower right when they start bulking up. Sorry for not being more clear on what time I was wondering about. ThanKS man

I&I

This round I was at 2400 ppms. Won't be going that high next round. 2000... Maybe

Thanks Sphnx, that is really helpful info and I really appreciate it. Based on your observations it would appear to me that all cannabis strains, whether auto or photo, have an internal maturity clock. hmmmm....:) Thank you for your response and sharing your thoughts Sphnx and likewise to you brother!

:high-five:

:)

This round I was at 2400 ppms. Won't be going that high next round. 2000... Maybe

:)

Hmm I'm right around 1300 myself. I may try and increasee it to 1800 see if my strains add more weight. But then again I'm playing with my second round of leds so I may have to do this next batch of same strains under hps with my new nute line. Thanks again man

I&I

And the new lives begin :circle-of-love:

IMG_8672.jpg
IMG_8671.jpg
IMG_8677.jpg
IMG_8678.jpg
IMG_8679.jpg
IMG_8680.jpg
IMG_8681.jpg
IMG_8682.jpg
IMG_8683.jpg

That's not all of them lol
1st BeP
2nd RasHog
3rd Ape Stomper

Much love

You got it. DL is next in line and I don't know if I have the time to do both at the same time. So after his round, you're up :)
Much love brother!

Happy new year brother! Much love :)

WOW! :yahoo: :slide: :thanks: Thank you sooo much!! It will be an honor to learn from you! :adore: Hopefully by the time you are ready, I'll have had a harvest and fundage from said harvest!!

Hahaha you're welcome man :)

I'm going to go back through your journals and make a new shopping list and pick up the known things as I can.

Hey! Has anybody ever seen a 3 lipid seed? Lol
It's the coolest little seed I've ever seen. Like a 3 leaf clover.
IMG_0033109.JPG

Edit: That seedling is Ape Stomper

congrats on your harvest day - good vibes it all goes smoothly :)

Back
Top Bottom