Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

Congrats! From seed to scythe, you're all over it. Hope all goes well in dry/cure.
If you get a chance, plz feel free to check out my new idea. Would much appreciate any ideas from an yclept Master.

Thanks man! I hope everything goes well as well lol

Go onto your journal, copy and paste that link onto here so I can have the link. Your link in your signature doesn't work :(
I looked through the journals in progress and couldn't find it there either.

McD's to everything you have going on Sphnx...

Well..... The Afghan Kush is a one hitter quitter. I'm so lit.
That's good to hear because Babygirl has some Afghan Kush in her bean stash which was one of her Xmas gifts. By the way, where's the harvest pics? You know the deal; if we don't see it it didn't happen...

Today is HARVEST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McD's to everything you have going on Sphnx...

That's good to hear because Babygirl has some Afghan Kush in her bean stash which was one of her Xmas gifts. By the way, where's the harvest pics? You know the deal; if we don't see it it didn't happen...

Sphnx has to harvest and hide the Cannanuts first so we don't get a sighting and confirmation of my long suspected theory! :) He's squirrel'n it up big time in there right now :)

Congratulations and happy harvest Sphnx - can't wait to watch and thanks in advance for sharing. I'm sure your harvest is going to be glorious! Best buddy!

:high-five:

Sphnx has to harvest and hide the Cannanuts first so we don't get a sighting and confirmation of my long suspected theory! :) He's squirrel'n it up big time in there right now :)

Congratulations and happy harvest Sphnx - can't wait to watch and thanks in advance for sharing. I'm sure your harvest is going to be glorious! Best buddy!

:high-five:

You're damn right. Do you know how good those cannanuts are for you? Amazing!
Thanks man! Much love

Here are the harvest pics :)

IMG_8819.jpg
IMG_8820.jpg
IMG_8821.jpg
IMG_8822.jpg
IMG_8823.jpg
IMG_88241.jpg
IMG_8825.jpg
IMG_88271.jpg

Congrats on the harvest Sphnx!! Looks like a big one! :cheer:

You're damn right. Do you know how good those cannanuts are for you? Amazing!
Thanks man! Much love

Here are the harvest pics :)

IMG_8819.jpg
IMG_8820.jpg
IMG_8821.jpg
IMG_8822.jpg
IMG_8823.jpg
IMG_88241.jpg
IMG_8825.jpg
IMG_88271.jpg
silly me - bumping that beautiful harvest under the radar - :bump:

Congrats Sphnx...

It really is. Countless hours spent just sitting on the floor and staring. So very hypnotizing :)

Hey guys here's my feeding schedule for veg.

Veg Feeding Schedule
Blue Dream
Sour Diesel
XJ-13

Week 4-5 1100ppm 1/1 feeding flush (Topping)
Veg A
Veg B
Prime
Roots Excel

Week 5-6 1200ppm 1/1 feeding flush
Veg A
Veg B
Prime
Roots Excel

Week 6-7 1300ppm 1/1 feeding flush
Veg A
Veg B
Prime
Roots Excel

Week 7-8 1400ppm 1/1 feeding flush

Veg A
Veg B
Prime
Roots Excel

Currently at Week 4. Will be topping start of Week 5.

Re Post#893: Sorry, I'm a little confused: "1/1 feeding flush" means 1 feeding and 1 flush?

Right, sorry for the confusion my friend. 1:1 ratio feedings to flushes. I feed I flush I feed I flush :)

When you say "flush" are you referring to a plain water flush feed or a "2X the pot size worth of water" type flush?

When you say "flush" are you referring to a plain water flush feed or a "2X the pot size worth of water" type flush?

Plain water flush, no need to intensely flush out the soil. Just diluting the soil :)

i thought you ran hydro Sphnx? Or was that just that blue dream I PM you about?

i thought you ran hydro Sphnx? Or was that just that blue dream I PM you about?

I decided to change things up a bit, this round I'm doing 50/50 Coco/Soil. The Sativa's seem to like having that soil backing instead of just straight hydro. I gotta try to lighten up the costs per round...

Back
Top Bottom