Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

Or they are so secret that you deny they even exist!

(Mind blown) :volcano-smiley:

I've been using liquid KoolBloom the last 2 weeks, do you think it's worth using the powdered stuff as well for ripening? I am getting a bit over the whole additive thing but you seem to pour in heaps of the stuff with great results!

Seems like every nute company in town and their dog wants to sell you some magic additive and it's hard to distinguish the BS.

That's very true man. There are a lot of products out there, but really you gotta look at the price tag. The higher the cost, the more time somebody spent cooking up this masterpiece of a fertilizer. And then you have your hormones/triggers (I like triggers, because when mixing certain hormones and massive amounts of sugar such as molasses.... kinda makes the gun go off.)

I would use both for sure. Possibly offset? Like one on one off. The powdered salts take a while to break down in cold water, and its hard for them to dissolve in tap water as well. RO water heated to around 80 degrees seems to dissolve them faster. So when I use those, I'll mix the salts into hot RO water with a pH of 5.5, stir for about 10 minutes or until completely dissolved then I pour that directly into the res. Then you have to measure with a tds 5? meter instead of tds 7? for liquid salts. I forget what the numbers are for the pH meters... Sorry bout that.

If you want to use both at the same time, you need to combine... Boil a big pot of water pH 5.5. Turn stove off. Pour salts into water... let dissolve. Then pour liquid nutes into that as well and stir. Let cool and mix into water for your ladies. Make sure to pH balance :)

Hope that answers your question/helps :)
Much love PB

Sorry man... Just realized your initials are PB. And I'm a huge Adventure Time fan. Princess Bubblegum. Won't ever call you that my friend, but had to throw that out into the universe.

I personally don't keep secrets & like to share whatever I find, but each to their own I suppose

There are a lot of people on here that live around me and have been asking me what my recipe is for years.... Can't give away all my secrets :)

Have you considered doc buds high brix kit? Reusing the same soil over and over getting increased results with each cook seems like a good idea!

Also congratulations on your harvest buddy! Looks awesome!! :bravo:

I've seen it, read all about it. Not interested.... I get better results the way I do things...
Thanks for the love man!

Update!!!

The seedlings are growing nicely, the clones are getting big, and the buds are drying up beautifully :)

IMG_88441.jpg
IMG_88471.jpg
IMG_88482.jpg
IMG_88492.jpg
IMG_8850.jpg
IMG_88513.jpg
IMG_88521.jpg
IMG_8853.jpg
IMG_8855.jpg
IMG_88561.jpg
IMG_8859.jpg
IMG_88621.jpg
IMG_88631.jpg
IMG_8864.jpg
IMG_8865.jpg
IMG_8866.jpg
IMG_8867.jpg

Update!!!

The seedlings are growing nicely, the clones are getting big, and the buds are drying up beautifully :)
It's a win, win, win situation...

It's a win, win, win situation...

Just glad everything is going smoothly again. I strongly believe that bad energy around these ladies stresses them out.
After this harvest is dry, the fiance and I are doing a walk through with a bundle of sage to cleanse the area. After that, no negative vibes in the room.

Thanks for stopping by Reg! Much love

Fiancee! Congratulations, my Friend! I think the last time she was mentioned, she was GF. You 2 must be so happy. I wish you all the best. Have you set a date?
Re Post#911: The Sage sounds like a good idea. I have friends who swear by it's positive effects.
Also, thx for dropping by my journal. Drama on my end, but update coming soon.
Congratulations again.

I've been trying to get this guy's fishing spot for a decade but good luck getting a true fisherman's glory hole..

Also a blue aggaot hunter I've been wanting to know wherror he goes for 5 years now.

When people spend so long to fine tune or figure something out, they'll pass it on but not to just everyone. Looking great in here sphnx. How many plants came down?

I&I

They've been engaged since Halloween night Ranger... Oct 31, 2014

Fiancee! Congratulations, my Friend! I think the last time she was mentioned, she was GF. You 2 must be so happy. I wish you all the best. Have you set a date?
Re Post#911: The Sage sounds like a good idea. I have friends who swear by it's positive effects.
Also, thx for dropping by my journal. Drama on my end, but update coming soon.
Congratulations again.

We haven't set a date yet. No rush :)
I'm glad I found your journal man! It took me days but I'm there

I've been trying to get this guy's fishing spot for a decade but good luck getting a true fisherman's glory hole..

Also a blue aggaot hunter I've been wanting to know wherror he goes for 5 years now.

When people spend so long to fine tune or figure something out, they'll pass it on but not to just everyone. Looking great in here sphnx. How many plants came down?

I&I

Very well said my friend. A total of 34 ladies were chopped down. Hopefully it's a good yield... Hard to tell underneath all the foliage. The buds are keeping their size though, which is really nice :) So we'll see shortly.

Much love brother! positive vibes your way

They've been engaged since Halloween night Ranger... Oct 31, 2014

Good lookin Reg ;)

Update!!!

All of the newly rooted clones were transplanted this evening. 11 Blue Dreams and 7 Green C's.

Pictures up in a little bit :)

Sorry for the lag on the pictures... Been really busy lately... A little bit has changed, I set up a 3rd veg area... The other 2 rooms are a jungle... I can't even walk into the mother room lol I'm not happy about my newly found white fly infestation. It's pretty bad... One of the reasons I do not like outsourcing clones... I'm going to have to Pyrethrin Bomb the rooms :( I hate using the shit but it's pretty bad.

New Veg spot :)
IMG_88711.jpg
IMG_8872.jpg

Next rounds clones
IMG_8873.jpg

IMG_8874.jpg

IMG_88751.jpg
IMG_88761.jpg

More Blue Dream clones in the mother room. The mom's are outrageous.
IMG_8877.jpg
IMG_8878.jpg

Green C. Mothers doing great :) Going to be cutting more clones off of them pretty soon
IMG_8879.jpg
IMG_8880.jpg

Afgoo is completely engulfed in Blue Dream and Fortune Cookie lol
IMG_8882.jpg
IMG_8884.jpg

...dude sorry about the white fly....glad though pyrethrum was you're first choice...GOod for you I say!

...Man I'd just HATE to have you're problem, like n HAVE to make another veg room cause I COULND'T MOVE IN THE FIRST ONE! :)

Love your garden mate, you're just so on it.

:circle-of-love:

...dude sorry about the white fly....glad though pyrethrum was you're first choice...GOod for you I say!

...Man I'd just HATE to have you're problem, like n HAVE to make another veg room cause I COULND'T MOVE IN THE FIRST ONE! :)

Love your garden mate, you're just so on it.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks brother! Much love :)

My goal for this round is a pound per light. So the plants have to be huge. Huge plants need more space. I'm right on track for my goal of 10-12 tops per plant :) This next round is going to be gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom