Sphnx 3 Strain Grow 6000W Lab Veg to Flower

Great to see the plants looking so well after everything they've been through. Looks like you are just as determined as the plants not to let any setbacks stop them!

Gives me great hope that I too can pull out some buds like that despite similar overheat/light issues.

Sucks about that chopper as well! A massive IR heat signature is a great way to get busted so you did what you had to do, I'm sure the girls will forgive you.

Great to see the plants looking so well after everything they've been through. Looks like you are just as determined as the plants not to let any setbacks stop them!

Gives me great hope that I too can pull out some buds like that despite similar overheat/light issues.

Sucks about that chopper as well! A massive IR heat signature is a great way to get busted so you did what you had to do, I'm sure the girls will forgive you.

Much love and respect :)
They didn't mind too much. Lights were only off for 3 hours before the light cycle ended anyway :)

Update!

Got the 2nd Metal Halide up tonight
image41007.JPG

The clones after first feeding
image1_2_.JPG

Also transplanted the SBOG into a 10 gallon pot :)

The clones responded very well to their first feeding. All of them grew bout 3-4 inches over night. Nodes and branches are more developed, leaves are way bigger. These still have another month of veggin, maybe longer... We'll see :)

Happy new year Sphnx, every time I visit your journal and see your room......well....... :Namaste::adore:

Happy new year everybody! Thanks you all for the love :)

New year note:
90% of the seeds cracked. Planted all of those into soil tonight. Clones are growing so fast I'm going to top them in a few days.

Thanks for stoppin by :)
Pictures up later tonight!

Awesome on all the seed pops. :bravo: Mine have yet to break the coco. I found out my diy redneck engineered tray heater wasnt cutting it. The coco temp was in the mid 60's. I removed the control circuitry from a autoshut off heating pad and strait wired it to the ac using a timer to have a continues on/off cycle of 30 min each keeping the media temps between 73-79. My ladies have been in flower for 25 days today and fuck those bitches won't stop growing... I crushed/bent the tall Sativa's upper shoots and kept bending them for the past 2 days. Got a pretty even canopy now. I decided to fetter Bertha with some pipe cleaners yesterday. She's about 4' diamater average and 5' diameter at the largest spot. the bitch is a beast. Check em out if you have time tell me what you think. They are back up to 2k ppm feedings now and loving it!:morenutes::morenutes:

One day man I need to know what makes your lucky charms so magically delicious to your plants! Teach me your Weed-Fu!:high-five::thumb::adore: Much love and respect brother.

Hello mate,

I like your clones mate. I need to go back again and read your method media and all.

They look bloody terrific :)

What I want to know is...will you be doing any 'training' like specific trimming, topping, etc from here, and if you do so, could we be a part of the action and see the what and the how of it?

Please.... :)

sorry, that assumes you do... :)

Good morning to you and wifey :)

Awesome on all the seed pops. :bravo: Mine have yet to break the coco. I found out my diy redneck engineered tray heater wasnt cutting it. The coco temp was in the mid 60's. I removed the control circuitry from a autoshut off heating pad and strait wired it to the ac using a timer to have a continues on/off cycle of 30 min each keeping the media temps between 73-79. My ladies have been in flower for 25 days today and fuck those bitches won't stop growing... I crushed/bent the tall Sativa's upper shoots and kept bending them for the past 2 days. Got a pretty even canopy now. I decided to fetter Bertha with some pipe cleaners yesterday. She's about 4' diamater average and 5' diameter at the largest spot. the bitch is a beast. Check em out if you have time tell me what you think. They are back up to 2k ppm feedings now and loving it!:morenutes::morenutes:

One day man I need to know what makes your lucky charms so magically delicious to your plants! Teach me your Weed-Fu!:high-five::thumb::adore: Much love and respect brother.

You got it. DL is next in line and I don't know if I have the time to do both at the same time. So after his round, you're up :)
Much love brother!

Happy new year! Ur girls looking awesome as always! :Namaste:
Happy new year brother! Much love :)

Hello mate,

I like your clones mate. I need to go back again and read your method media and all.

They look bloody terrific :)

What I want to know is...will you be doing any 'training' like specific trimming, topping, etc from here, and if you do so, could we be a part of the action and see the what and the how of it?

Please.... :)

sorry, that assumes you do... :)

Good morning to you and wifey :)

I will be doing some training in a week or so when there are more branches to become tops. I'm going for atleast 10-12 tops per plant, and each plant is going to be atleast 3 feet tall when I flip em to flower. I'm doing mostly Sativas this round so they will stretch a lot. The Blue Dreams need a longer veg time so they will get topped in maybe 2 weeks?

Tomorrow the clones will all get flushed, they've had 2 feedings in the soil/coco mix. I'm really liking the hybrid medium. It's working better than the clones in just soil.

Hey mate, thanks, just been to the beach with the kids :)

I look forward to that my friend with much anticipation :)

Sorry if I missed it what ratio of soil coco?

Thanks again mate :)

Hey mate, thanks, just been to the beach with the kids :)

I look forward to that my friend with much anticipation :)

Sorry if I missed it what ratio of soil coco?

Thanks again mate :)

Nice! I miss living by the beach... I'm a couple hours away now. It's like 50 degrees out right now and tonight its going to get down into the 30's. It's great for my flowering room but bad for my Cacti and Succulents.

The soil/coco ratio is bout 50/50 :)
Much love brother!

Update!!!
2 out of 3 Sour Diesels germinated
2 more of the 3 remaining RasHogs germinated.

2 more seeds to go! I'll check on em later today.

25 out of 27 seeds cracked :) I like those numbers considering those seeds weren't kept in the best conditions and they're a couple years old...

Hey Sphnx - holly molly there been a few since I've passed thru here with holidaz an all. sheesh you take it to a whole new level every time I get in here to look around all I see is GREEN - Nice buds there buddy and happy new years, hope this new year will bring you much love.

Cheers mate Happy New Year

Just checked on all of the clones... All of them are rooted and looking amazing. I'll have some pictures of them up in a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom