Spider mites

I’m praying it’s only a week, their almost at 10weeks I’m close. My last spray was about 8 days ago, I’m hoping this is it. I bought mason jars yesterday, it’s actually exciting, I’ve got the buckets just gotta get the cleaners, how much lemon juice and how much baking soda
I got told this by professor and worked a treat
In a 10ltr bucket I would use 2tbsp of bicarb and lemon juice per litre.

My last spray was about 8 days ago, I’m hoping this is it.
Just about every article or msg thread with info from someone who successfully went to war with Spider Mites makes mention that there is no taking a break. Even when we think we have beaten them we still have to set up a final schedule of spraying every 7 days. Even if there are no Spider Mites to be seen they say to spray once a week. This is to catch the occasional one that floats in on the air currents, etc. All it takes is one to start the population boom once again.

how much lemon juice and how much baking soda
I don't remember what they are but the amounts for a 5 gallon bucket are brought up in the second or third msg in the Bud Washing thread.

@Ljb1 suggests amounts per liter when using 10 liter buckets (2 1/2 gallon bucket) which sounds pretty close to what I use.

Follow the temperatures recommended in the thread. If the water is to hot it will partly cook the sugar leaves and the color will change to a darker shade. Sometimes the new color is OK and sometimes it makes the buds look different. No one has every complained but I try not to have the water get hot enough to change the color.

Just about every article or msg thread with info from someone who successfully went to war with Spider Mites makes mention that there is no taking a break. Even when we think we have beaten them we still have to set up a final schedule of spraying every 7 days. Even if there are no Spider Mites to be seen they say to spray once a week. This is to catch the occasional one that floats in on the air currents, etc. All it takes is one to start the population boom once again.

I don't remember what they are but the amounts for a 5 gallon bucket are brought up in the second or third msg in the Bud Washing thread.

@Ljb1 suggests amounts per liter when using 10 liter buckets (2 1/2 gallon bucket) which sounds pretty close to what I use.

Follow the temperatures recommended in the thread. If the water is to hot it will partly cook the sugar leaves and the color will change to a darker shade. Sometimes the new color is OK and sometimes it makes the buds look different. No one has every complained but I try not to have the water get hot enough to change the color.
I know their still on my plant, that’s why I inspect so closely everyday. I saw that dead sugar leave and knew something wasn’t right, I’m almost over the finish line, then I’m gonna clean my grow area real good. I’m just praying washing my buds will get rid of dead spider mites

I know their still on my plant, that’s why I inspect so closely everyday. I saw that dead sugar leave and knew something wasn’t right, I’m almost over the finish line, then I’m gonna clean my grow area real good. I’m just praying washing my buds will get rid of dead spider mites
Let us know how the bud washing goes! I’m curious about that one and would like to try it. Thanks for sharing your story here for others to learn from.

Let us know how the bud washing goes! I’m curious about that one and would like to try it. Thanks for sharing your story here for others to learn from.
Trust me I wish I didn’t have a story to share, I learned a lot myself. I enjoy the shit outta growing

Back
Top Bottom