Stanky's AK49 AutoFem Stealth Grow - 11 x 26W CFL - Advice & Comments Welcome

Stankystank

Hi All,

First time grower and what fun it is!

I'm growing 1 x AK-49 Autoflower from Vision seeds. She is nearly 6 weeks old out her 10 week-ish life span. I have searched for a lot of info and the two flowering periods were +/- 56 days (From Vision seeds) and 12 weeks from Guerilla seeds and other seed depots. So I say 10 weeks for now...

I am growing in 50/50 Soil/Perlite & Vermiculite. 7 Litre pot and a grow space 3 cubic feet. (Very small I know but a stealth grow is my aim here)

11 x 26w CFL (7 x 6300k and 4 x 2700k).

Basically I have gone too hard with my nutrients as per most newbs, I learn as I go... I am using Dutch Master Advanced A&B nutrients. I have Bat Guano as well with a ratio 1-9-1 that I have added twice at half strength.

pH is around 6.3 -6.5 on the run off. My water is generally pretty dam stable. I am using tap water but leaving out over night to evaporate the chlorine.

Temps are between 23C - 29C and a RH of 40, give or take 5.

I flushed her 3 days ago, and added a mainly P-K mix with little N. pH still at 6.4.

I will now use less nutes, especially with less N.

SO. Check out some of the nugs. The new shoots tips are dead basically. Some are curled with a fan like look to them. I believe this is Nitrogen Burn. It is on say 30% of the plant. Am I over concerned?

How long will the plant take to recover and should I just leave her now for about 5 days to soak up?

If this is the case, have I affected my yield and is this strain generally quite tolerant?

Some pics for you. Any help in general on Auto's ie. what nutes (Brand, ratio, watering period) you may be willing to share would be dope.

Lastly, she does smell sweet as.

D
AK0005.jpg
AK_0001.jpg
AK0002.jpg
AK0003.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom