Starting Small for a First Time Grower

Tramp420

Hi everyone! I had ordered some seeds awhile back and finally was able to convince the little lady to let me pop one. Since it is only one, this is really going to be my baby. I get 8-10 hours of afternoon sun so it is an outdoor grow (she doesn't want indoor......yet.) Put a single seed into a wet paper towel and the root showed in a few hours. I promptly placed it in some of Edna's Organic Soil and distilled water.
I am going to ask a lot of questions so be prepared! LOL I am super excited to start cultivating my own medicine and my hope is that, by starting with a single plant, the experience will help me down the road when I can grow more. Pics will follow as soon as she breaks free to daylight. Any comments, suggestions are welcome. Thanks for reading!

Violator Kush and Dr. Grinspoon. I started the Violator because I figured the sativa would be a little more difficult to hide, since I live in an apartment. Shorter veg/flower time and I can grow it low enough so it can be seen by my neighbors, but she can still get enough sun

So it's a feminized seed, the Violator? It's good to list out all of the particulars of the grow to diagnose any potential problems down the road. All of the what, where, when ,how, and why's of the process to give all of the great growers here at 420 a chance to help you out if you need it later, just a precaution. Plus, it allows you to remember what you've been doing and documents the entire grow for what to do and not do next time. When you look back on your plants after 4 months you'll be amazed at what you've accomplished to that point.

That's great advice and this is why I joined. Both feminized strains from Barney's via Seedman. I had heard that feminized seeds are bad, that they can turn out poorly and I should use regular seeds. Not sure if this is true. I would like to continue using distilled water and I am also looking for some really good organic food/fertilizer for down the road. Any suggestions for this?

So it is day 7 and as you can see, she is coming along
Grow_Journal_2.JPG
Grow_Journal.JPG

That's great advice and this is why I joined. Both feminized strains from Barney's via Seedman. I had heard that feminized seeds are bad, that they can turn out poorly and I should use regular seeds. Not sure if this is true. I would like to continue using distilled water and I am also looking for some really good organic food/fertilizer for down the road. Any suggestions for this?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom