Stepping up to introduce myself

Redbear

Hello 420 Magazine,
I am Sam Redbear and I am from a little
northern California university town called Davis,
I found this site looking for caregiver laws regarding transportation of medical
marijuana to my friends who are not able to move around easily because of their illness's.

I am always looking for something that will help me and others make life a little easier by doing the homeopathic way of using herbs.
Also this site is very detailed and informed and I am very very happy I found this nice comfy spot..
If I need any help,can I count on the staff and members to be there and give me a no-nonsense answer ?
As I am not here to play,I am here to learn more to better help others.

Thank You.
Sam

Re: Stepping up to introduce myself.

:)HI,:cheer: I a 42 homebound female , I found this sight looking for recipes my doc wants me to only eat , and i'm a dietbetic.

Hey there Sam Redbear:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time and see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom