StickyDigits First Grow: Gorilla Glue, Indoor, Soil, 2019

Wats up bro have to take my hat off to u bro. For sum1 that is just started there first grow ur aceing it mate really u are . And really sorry to hear about ur situation and hope all goes well for u in the future . As for ur girls well no words can say but top job. But afyer all is finisjed bro dryin and curing is the most important part of the process . Happy growing bro

Wats up bro have to take my hat off to u bro. For sum1 that is just started there first grow ur aceing it mate really u are . And really sorry to hear about ur situation and hope all goes well for u in the future . As for ur girls well no words can say but top job. But afyer all is finisjed bro dryin and curing is the most important part of the process . Happy growing bro
Thanks for your kind words. My plants are ripening nicely and I am looking forward to properly drying and curing them. I can hardly wait to experience the results of my efforts. I have not had cannabis in 40 years, but I remember fondly the stems and seeds I used to smoke as youngster.

Thanks for your kind words. My plants are ripening nicely and I am looking forward to properly drying and curing them. I can hardly wait to experience the results of my efforts. I have not had cannabis in 40 years, but I remember fondly the stems and seeds I used to smoke as youngster.
Hahahaha rigjt job well u deserve it mate eapecially after doing a serious job on ur ladies . But just keep doing wat ur doing and enjoy ur hard work bro . I shall be bk soon enough growin just have to wait for my new home then booom il be bk on and u can follow my work and grows brotha

It is nearing the end of week 5 in flower. Tent conditions are 81F and 50%RH. I am hoping not to have to add AC to the area, but I will if I have to. The girls look to be ripening nicely with pistils turning amber.

Attachments

• 20190515_112023.jpg
    20190515_112023.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 32
Hahahaha rigjt job well u deserve it mate eapecially after doing a serious job on ur ladies . But just keep doing wat ur doing and enjoy ur hard work bro . I shall be bk soon enough growin just have to wait for my new home then booom il be bk on and u can follow my work and grows brotha
Classic. We used to always separate the stems and seeds on a paper plate as step #1 in opening a new bag.

My plants are in week 7 of flower. We are in a heat wave here with temps in the 90s. Day temps in the grow tent are in the mid 80s which is higher than I would like. So I added a portable AC unit. But without some sort of ducting, it is not doing much good. I am working on getting more of the cool air into the tent by using an intake fan with an improvised deflector to direct cool air in. We'll see how that works.

The plants seem to be surviving the heat, but the buds don't seem to be as fat as others I have seen in pictures. It could be that I went too aggressive on the defoliation. Next grow I will be much more cautious about that. And I'll also try to do better on my plant training.

I'm starting to see a little yellow on the tips of some leaves. I have started using the full F.F. nute array including Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Cha Ching, Boomerang, Bembe. Should be 2 to 3 more weeks till harvest time.

The Trichomes are still clear, so they may have a couple more weeks till harvest so I decided to flush now and then feed for another week once they dry out in a couple of days. Here is what I did today, mid week 8 of flowering.
I flushed the plants per this protocol:
1 gal H20 with Sledge Hammer (2 tsp per gal) followed by 2 gal plain H20 followed by 1 gal H2O with Big Bloom (2 tsp per gal). All H2O pH adjusted.

Very nice job on your first grow.
Sorry to hear about your cancer.
Are you going to be taking cannabis to hopefully cure?
I have seen 100s of success stories while 98% of the medical community pretends it doesn't exist.

My wife and I and our 9 year old Chihuahua have decided that if any of us end up with cancer that the first course of action will be cannabis and diet.
All 3 of us are consuming cannabis daily in order to hopefully prevent that from being a decision we'll ever have to make.

Very nice job on your first grow.
Sorry to hear about your cancer.
Are you going to be taking cannabis to hopefully cure?
I have seen 100s of success stories while 98% of the medical community pretends it doesn't exist.

My wife and I and our 9 year old Chihuahua have decided that if any of us end up with cancer that the first course of action will be cannabis and diet.
All 3 of us are consuming cannabis daily in order to hopefully prevent that from being a decision we'll ever have to make.
Hi @Nunyabiz.
I am doing the Gerson Therapy and have 116 days left to complete the two year protocol. It is a nutrition based therapy. I refused all treatment prescribed by the doctors and decided natural medicine was the best choice for me. And my Cancer is not growing or spreading. I actually have a medical cannabis card from my state, but we have no source of medicine yet, so I was forced into secretly growing my own. And even then, we are only allowed 5% THC oil. And for Cancer we need FECO or RSO. So now that I can grow my own, I can in the future make my own FECO if I feel that I need more than nutrition therapy to keep Cancer at bay. And I will have good weed for vaping to help with my health in general.

Hi @Nunyabiz.
I am doing the Gerson Therapy and have 116 days left to complete the two year protocol. It is a nutrition based therapy. I refused all treatment prescribed by the doctors and decided natural medicine was the best choice for me. And my Cancer is not growing or spreading. I actually have a medical cannabis card from my state, but we have no source of medicine yet, so I was forced into secretly growing my own. And even then, we are only allowed 5% THC oil. And for Cancer we need FECO or RSO. So now that I can grow my own, I can in the future make my own FECO if I feel that I need more than nutrition therapy to keep Cancer at bay. And I will have good weed for vaping to help with my health in general.
Great, with what you're already doing plus cannabis oil you should cure yourself with zero side effects and virtually for free when compared to the Million $ bill they wanted to saddle you with.

Congrats on your harvest! Just read through your entire journal (growing some gorilla glue myself!) and thought you did a great job! Both with the grow and the journal :thumb: Best of luck with the treatment your hard work has provided! should you start another journal, I’ll be sure to sub and ride along :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom