Still can't figure this one out

Chase420Davis

420-magazine-mobile880704044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1391979998.jpg
effecting the older leaves ,they are yellowing some are getting spots that look molded or just very multi colored. pH is high but it wont come down . Any help is appreciated

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How far into flower are you ? If you are not past the stretch phase i might consider repotting depending on what else you have tried

How far into flower are you ? If you are not past the stretch phase i might consider repotting depending on what else you have tried
Just repotted about 2-3days ago but it still seems to be spreading, I put it in happy frog organic soil I didn't SEE any root rot but didn't look that great cause I couldn't , alot more leaves at being effected they are the older leaves, the plant is well into flowering right now but was delayed cause of the wrong Kelvin bulbs probably 5 -7 month old plant starting budding bout 3 weeks ago. What does this seem to be too u?

It appears a lot like a 'P' deficiency, but it also appears to be badly over-watered and possible bug problem.
Without any of the usual info, it is a total guess.

How to ask for grow support

Im unsure just thinking that if the ph levels are so high then it wouldve possibly been worthwhile removing the soil from the roots gently and repotting but i dont think you would want to risk it being so far into flower sorry to be of little help

It appears a lot like a 'P' deficiency, but it also appears to be badly over-watered and possible bug problem.
Without any of the usual info, it is a total guess.

How to ask for grow support
Bugs yea , because I use to set her next to the woods during the day when she was a lit-len. To much water I am sure of that soil I repotted her in was wetter than whales vagina. And I thought phosphorus can be solved by epsom salts right? pH is prolly 7.3 give or take.

Im unsure just thinking that if the ph levels are so high then it wouldve possibly been worthwhile removing the soil from the roots gently and repotting but i dont think you would want to risk it being so far into flower sorry to be of little help
Yea pH isn't danger high it's lik 7.3 give or take. But it is probably over watered as well . But either way any help is appreciated.

Bugs yea , because I use to set her next to the woods during the day when she was a lit-len. To much water I am sure of that soil I repotted her in was wetter than whales vagina. And I thought phosphorus can be solved by epsom salts right? pH is prolly 7.3 give or take.

Epsom Salts = magnesium sulfate. It will provide Mg and S but not P since it has none.

Epsom Salts = magnesium sulfate. It will provide Mg and S but not P since it has none.
420-magazine-mobile1422941910.jpg
Does she look healthy these are like my first plants but the leaves look a little light. And as you know I'm fighting the burn. And could p deficiency make my leaves lighter?

Watta bout fox farm big bloom?
I don't use it but it would add some 'P'. It is crazy expensive for what it offers, IMO.

420-magazine-mobile1422941910.jpg
Does she look healthy these are like my first plants but the leaves look a little light. And as you know I'm fighting the burn. And could p deficiency make my leaves lighter?
I think the main problem is something other than nutrients. It appears to me that you either have pests or some sort, root problems, or she is badly over-watered. The curled, droopy leaves tell the tale.

Think it may have been my pk 9.18 i was puttin 2ml instead of 0.2 per l thats what im hoping anyway my ph was also a little low. Only realised last night so hopefully theyll be okay!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Aye what do you think is wrong with this girl ? Nitrogen maybe
420-magazine-mobile711856329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1401885364.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1786805619.jpg

Back
Top Bottom