Still got an issue

Chase420Davis

420-magazine-mobile154939806.jpg
my plants got browning ass seen spreading outwards, and some older leaves yellowing in towards the veins. Not sure what it could be and I got ff big bloom.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You can fix the problem but it won't change the older growth from what I have read (not a lot of hands on experience yet), you have to go by the new growth so have to be patient. Otherwise you can fix the problem and have no idea what fixed it as you changed 4 things in the last 3 days or you can fix/not fix the problem and create 3 new problems on top of original problem (usually way my luck goes). The plant puts it's energy into new growth, or if you have switched to Flower it puts most of it's energy into the flowers and doesn't put much into leaves/roots once you switch to Flower, it's mindset is to reproduce before Winter sets in (which is what it thinks is coming when light cycle changes as it doesn't know it is indoors and can live all year).

You can fix the problem but it won't change the older growth from what I have read (not a lot of hands on experience yet), you have to go by the new growth so have to be patient. Otherwise you can fix the problem and have no idea what fixed it as you changed 4 things in the last 3 days or you can fix/not fix the problem and create 3 new problems on top of original problem (usually way my luck goes). The plant puts it's energy into new growth, or if you have switched to Flower it puts most of it's energy into the flowers and doesn't put much into leaves/roots once you switch to Flower, it's mindset is to reproduce before Winter sets in (which is what it thinks is coming when light cycle changes as it doesn't know it is indoors and can live all year).
Yea I put off big bloom on it after I replanted into a larger container and I have looked and seen some decent root growth. And it doesn't have much new growth being ruderalis and late going into budding , a beginner's fault. But I find the best experience for veg is to buy a sack of reggie plant a few of em and learn to super crop and trim (haven't attempted to super crop yet tho but I will)

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom