Stomach pains - seeking advice

I'm hoping many years filled with good days follow the answers from your colonoscopy.
You are much too young to be among sufferers more usual in my cronies.
I hope to hear good news. Benign syndrome treatable. There's reason for faith in technology.
I dedicate a smoke with desire to evoke, an end to your pain summarily.

I'm not sure if maybe the green stool was related to a disease/condition, but I know that drinking the dark blue "berry" gatorade turns mine green. Even one of the small 12 oz bottles. So maybe look into what you had to eat and drink.

I'm hoping many years filled with good days follow the answers from your colonoscopy.
You are much too young to be among sufferers more usual in my cronies.
I hope to hear good news. Benign syndrome treatable. There's reason for faith in technology.
I dedicate a smoke with desire to evoke, an end to your pain summarily.

That's deep! Much respect, Thanks Propa!

I'm not sure if maybe the green stool was related to a disease/condition, but I know that drinking the dark blue "berry" gatorade turns mine green. Even one of the small 12 oz bottles. So maybe look into what you had to eat and drink.

Yeah I've been watching everything that I consume. It's good to know about the blue gatorade, I have some on the counter waiting for my all liquid diet day.

Well I got some good news, bad news & some more good news.

The Good: No signs of crohn's or anything serious!
The Bad: Awaiting biopsy results of three things & still don't have an answer!
The Good: I have been able to enjoy my companion in life for a few days with minor discomfort! :grinjoint:

I had a rather weird experience during the procedure. They gave me two doses of whatever they were sedating me with before they started & continued giving me several more because it was not working. I must have had about seven in all. There was one spot where he was pushing that was just tender. When I came back my bp & heart were through the roof. I dont know what happened but I just got very overwhelmed & just felt pure anger in me. Mind you I was very polite to everybody but it just makes things worst when everyone surrounds you to monitor you. I just wanted to go home but they wouldn't let me because of my numbers. After some explaining they cut me loose anyway. I'm not sure what happened but a family member that was not invited just showed up to my appointment or I could of been upset that I didn't have any answers yet.

On a good note I immediately packed up when I got home & have had a decent amount in me sense without inducing the pain to bad. Not so good I started smoking again a few days ago & now have to quit again but I don't see that a problem.

I don't know what this could possibly be but it is still there but does seem to be doing better. Worst yet I am afraid I may be getting used to it. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the prep & liquid diet for the procedure. I have sense put myself on a general ibs diet & am logging what I eat to see if I can learn from this. Can any of you ibs sufferer's tell me if you ever get swelling on both sides of your abdomen?

Ok, a little off subject but got a question.

After my first med session today :roorrip: I was feeling pretty good and then all the sudden it hit me :Rasta:.

---Bewarned Stoner moment---

Is there any software out there that will allow a detailed log of what you eat with ingredients that you can potentially mark as either a safe, neutral or negative affect. Thus allowing the software to run automated scans to pinpoint specific triggers detailed down to the ingredients.

If there is could you please pass it on lol that sounds funny! Oh wait another stoner moment how about 420Mag hosts another contest & lets get some coder stoners to compete on a group project for an open source Advanced diet management software. The leader boards could be based on how much each individual person has contributed to the coding. That would be awesome! Which brings me to another question. Is there any coders out there? I'm fed up with this s**t & have forced myself to just sit through some nasty pain & believe a software such as this would be a crucial if not advanced breakthrough in the world of IBD's. Now if nothing came of this as open source and someone were to create this based off my stoner thoughts please be advised they are not free... Share the wealth... which from any stoner I knew or know it is pretty much our motto..

Anyway this has been a random stoner thought brought to you by Pres!:Rasta:

PS. Sorry guys meds are working perfect at the moment....:smokin:

I use weak Mexican schwag for my IBS. A couple of hits before I eat and another one or two after if needed. You're not smoking enough of it for any kind of a buzz but it's enough to stop the initial stomach spasms in their tracks.

I always keep Mexican schwag in the summer food poisoning season too. Good stuff for cutting the cramps.

Carbonated beverages with meals are a big trigger for me. If I watch those,the schwag does the rest.

I completely agree with you on that one. I have been experimenting with amounts to see what fits best. If memory serves me correctly I believe you were the one that gave me the idea to try GD. I have since experimented (using it as a de-stresser) with other forms of consumption. I have made the GD & the capsules with coconut oil with good success. I think I much prefer eating than smoking. The only problem is finding the correct balance that is more predictable through out several sessions. Plus I have never been able to consume the small amounts that others claim & be satisfied. IE - GD claims 1ml yeah more like 6+. As far as the capsules the lowest amount that gave results was 3. I have been trying these on small scale so I dont have to use much product & would like to small scale some other edibles as well. But very new to cooking with it so I dont know much and I have know clue what if any foods bother me.

Yeah mexican brick weed is about all I get at the moment with an occasional goodie mingled in. Plus you cant complain as it doesnt carry those crazy price tags. Homegrown round here runs 265. Hopefully one of these days I will be able to share a grow journal on here and steer away from brick.

Back
Top Bottom