Stopped in to say hello

Glad to meet you and welcome True Grit Genetics to 420 Magazine!

Started my first plants in 75 in high school and made a lot of money every year from selling it. Not much of a talker either.

Hope that when you become more comfortable with the site that you sometimes share your knowledge with others and maybe post a few pictures of what you are doing once in awhile.

This is a picture of my backyard garden from a few days ago. No flowers yet. Yesterday it was 98 here which is warmer than usual for us and the leaves were curled up a bit. Some people say their plants droop at night from lack of light but I have not noticed that with my plants.

IMG_20220731_084922418.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @TrueGritGenetics

Are you an indoors or outdoors grower?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here are some helpful links to help you navigate the forum,

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Welcome to the 420 Magazine community forums! Our website is dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world. We are a mature, friendly community that appreciates your participation. To get started, we encourage you to visit our Introduce Yourself - 420 Magazine forum...
www.420magazine.com

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest and win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

420 Contests

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom