Storm and rain took out my plants

Growerdude

So there's been a storm for a week and my pal where I've placed the plants said he would place them inside but he didn't. One of them broke of in the middle and is shrinking up and looks awful. The other one looks overwatered but it also has some yellow holes on the leaves.

What should I do to save them?

:thanks::thanks:

NbPAbM5.jpg

eTJ56G5.jpg

That first picture is confusing. What are all the broken sticks? Where is the break on your first plant. Is it snapped? Or is it just bent over?

The second one looks ok to me. She just a little beat up and water logged. Her color seems to be a little light. Are you feeding any nutes or any soil with nutrients in it? But I am also seeing burnt leaf edges.

Share some more of what you have been doing with her

That first picture is confusing. What are all the broken sticks? Where is the break on your first plant. Is it snapped? Or is it just bent over?

The second one looks ok to me. She just a little beat up and water logged. Her color seems to be a little light. Are you feeding any nutes or any soil with nutrients in it? But I am also seeing burnt leaf edges.

Share some more of what you have been doing with her

It's snapped entirely and he put up the sticks to give it something to lean on he said.

We've only given them some soil and some basic nutrient soil.

I can't say anything else as my friend took care of the plant and he's not really an active person so I'd say he hasn't bothered really.

Back
Top Bottom