Strawberry diesel running out of room

Random941

This is my first grow and i made the mistake of veggin a lil too long. I have six plants that range from5-6 feet tall. I only have seven inches between the tops of my plants and my hps lights. I am in week two of flower and i am wondering how much more they could grow and if there is anything i can do. Any advice is greatly apreciated. Sorry no pics computer is down i am using iphone.

im not really sure how to do that... literaly, just bend them, and tie them in place.

if it wont bend easy, try to crush the stem a little, bend a bit, then move up the stem, crush it a bit as well, bend a bit, etc just never actually snap the stem.

Usually they will about double in size once in flowering. That is jus a rule of thumb i go by. They will keep groowing until the 5th week or so in flower. I would either bend or jus top em. I had the same problem, i topped her n then LST'd n she was fine.

You need to do something quick..They are about to take off...It will never work unless you start to tie them down. Be very careful as you do not want to cause too much stress during this flowering phase. You can twist, pinch, crop, yank and pull a vegetating plant and they will get stronger from the abuse, but a flowering lady will hermie very quickly if you put her under too much stain.

I would tie them down a little and then the next day tighten the string and lower them another half to an inch... In a week you can really LST her and get all you cola sites even and eliminate the chance of breaking a stem. Then lower you lamps to that height and raise as needed. Good luck.

far down as you can, or, if you need to stay say 12" from your light, measure down 14 or so from your light, and start bending there. lower the better really, cause then you have more room to play with.

I grew my plant (Satori/ Chill Om) outdoors which came up fast and got unexpectedly tall, much taller than anything around. I estimated it would grow about 7-8' high. This would be too large so I attached a cord to the center trunk about 20 +" from the top and attached the other end to a heavy log. I rolled the cord around the log gradually over a 5 day period until the end was just about 25"-30" from the ground. The plant grew horizontally w/ rows of buds. It was very productive at least 3 ozs over what I expected.

Back
Top Bottom