Running out of space

AKA-I would agree with Ms.Fox (seem to do that alot! =] ) and tie them down. If your using soil, what I do is punch a hole in the rim of the pot, and run a decently thick string through it and around the stem, thus tying it to the pot. You can use anything really, it wont cause a delay in the growth. Depending on how far along you are in the flowering cycle, you can even cut the tops of the plants, like a foot or so down, and root them as clones, and BAM!!! DOUBLE YOUR PLANTS!!!

thx Yung Stikky, yeah its a soil gro and i like the idea of tying to the pot than usin bricks lol, all respect to Ms.Fox. as far as cloning i'm not that experienced yet to try cutting , maybe one day but im not touchin my first gro dude lol thx man much appreciated:smokin:

Westbud-LST is a veg thing. Usually started when the plant is 1-2 weeks old, and its used to "train" the plant. You can tie it to the left, then the right, and even cause the plant to grow in a "spiral" pattern, exposing more of the bud sights, therefor creating bigger, better buds, and allowing you to maximize your yield in a smaller space.

Yes, i know what LST is, but i was asking if thats wut he was trying to do? cuz he was talking about tying them down with a brick, wouldnt that still expose more of the side branches? im high right now, and dont know if the plant is budding or veg, soryy for the confusion!

Yes, i know what LST is, but i was asking if thats wut he was trying to do? cuz he was talking about tying them down with a brick, wouldnt that still expose more of the side branches? im high right now, and dont know if the plant is budding or veg, soryy for the confusion!

hi westbud90, no i'm not trying to LST, my problem was i was running out of room. they're in the flowering stage, still growing the white hairs, no buds yet, and they're almost touching the light. i have about 1/2 a foot left so msFox suggested that i tie them down with a brick. what i failed to mention is that this is a cabinet not a outdoor gro or even a room, space is severely limited and Yung Stikky suggested i tie them to the pot which is a great idea for what i'm working with.( big ups again Yung:clap:). i hope i cleared the air, and sorry for the confusion:smokin:

lst8.jpg

cHck out my indoor grows , You can tie them down to the pot ...just do it step by step , nice and easy .
And when you are LSTing ..be sure to secure the base of the stemp ...you dont want your roots to pop out !

For example ---
P3100391.JPG

Offcourse you now you grow room ...you can adapt ...

Good luck!

it's cool, and I guess I took a couple extra hard bong rips... but some pics would b cool if u can akaman!

high westbud, sry it took so long to get back, i tried to take some pics but the hps lighting kept causing thick dark lines in the photo sorta like stripes so until i can figure out what to do .......... BUT i tied them down ,thought i was gonna break em but they bent easy, probably didnt go far down enuff tho, i tied them close to the top so it looks like a L shape. like MsFox said ,take it easy, be gentle and i should be alright. maybe i'll try taking them out of the cab to take pics:smokin:

Good luck with this AKA, like WEST said, got some pics? It'd be alot easier to FULLY understand whats up...happy harvests!

high Yung Stikky, i apologise for the late response, like i told westbud, my pics were sucking because of the hps light, but i'm gonna take em out of the cab and take some pics, u guys deserve that much for the help so be on the lookout. i might be late in responding but i will respond:smokin: p.s. i did bend em and they look good:thanks:

lst8.jpg

cHck out my indoor grows , You can tie them down to the pot ...just do it step by step , nice and easy .
And when you are LSTing ..be sure to secure the base of the stemp ...you dont want your roots to pop out !Good luck!

thanks for the illustration HazeSeeker, i think im gonna try LSTing the next gro .it looks cool and u get crazy bud sites, i like that:smokin:

high Yung Stikky, i apologise for the late response, like i told westbud, my pics were sucking because of the hps light, but i'm gonna take em out of the cab and take some pics, u guys deserve that much for the help so be on the lookout. i might be late in responding but i will respond:smokin: p.s. i did bend em and they look good:thanks:

still havent been able to get a good camera and the phone pics suc badly

Back
Top Bottom