Strawberry Glue DWC

The girls are getting PH'd water now, about a gallon a day per plant. Looking good, still waiting on some amber trichs.

03-25-20-1.jpg

03-25-20-2.jpg

03-25-20-3.jpg

If you don’t mind, I got a question about your defoliating. Do you feel it helps? Also which leaves are your picking? I’m searching the threads and not finding a solid defoliation thread.

I've done both ways. This grow I am leaving her alone and haven't defoliated since veg. I can't say if it has helped or not, but the plants have been healthy throughout the grow.
What I can say is never take more than 30% of your plant leaves at any time. Cut leaves below the canopy for light and air penetration. Only take large fan leaves above the canopy if the leaf is blocking bud sites. Hope that helps. Good luck!!

You killed this grow man, healthy from start to finish! Have you harvested yet? The only thing I noticed, which you may already know but I want to make sure you do. The trichome picture you took looks like it’s a shot of the sugar leaves, you want to check the trichomes on the calyx not the leaves. Sugar leaves show amber waaay before the calyx does so it can trick some people into thinking it’s harvest time when they really should have waited another week or so.

Back
Top Bottom