40F8AE9D-748E-42A2-A852-E60E67FC608C.jpeg

Their filling in pretty quickly now. Yeah Organic is the way to go. I used to mix my nutes in water, Runoff ,flashing ect blah blah. Now I just pH the water. No need for runoff or soil flush can’t flush organic soil. There’s no buildup of salts. And you can reuse the soil for years with a little refreshments of compost. And when needed so blood meal and bonemeal. You can always add the blood meal and bonemeal to your compost if you make your own compost.

The one with the big trunk is the sour diesel from Crop king seeds
Been a long time since I've grown out any crop king seeds. That's what I started out with when I joined this forum. I also placed in a couple of their contests when they were a sponsor here. I guess they aren't anymore. Some of their genetics were funky in the beginning, like pollen chuckers lol
So many other good breeders out there though.

Lots of budsites poking thru the scrog, good job man. I like the plants at this point, they look neat, like little flowers and the leaves are petals.

Thanks man I wasn’t sure how it was going to work out. I had three plans I didn’t know the sex and ended up being male which it work out in the end with the other two spread out enough that I’m happy
Yes you have an absolute ton of bud sites there. I love scrog, just haven’t the room. Should be a good show. :thumb:

Hey Joel, hope things are well with you.
I bet that scrog is looking even more filled up now. Just checking in on subscriptions that got moved to the back of the list.

I can see the trichomes like someone spilt sugar on your fans as well . Gorgeous bud. Your nets filling up nicely. Great work. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom