Yeah I love this pot. I use the pot with the same soil that I’ve been maintaining organically for a year now, full of good stuff. The first thing I grew in it where cantaloupe melon’s grown vertically came out amazing using the same lights
5112F373-75AB-4C44-A719-5D89F0F24A4C.jpeg
779721F9-5C6E-4416-8B16-D48CCFE1B870.jpeg

No for sure the nutrients burned is not from new soil that I just transplanted them into a couple days and it takes close to a week to show signs like that in soil. I mixed my root stimulator wrong when I read the package it said to mixture for a gallon for 100sq ft. I did half was enough for 50sq ft and watering my plant with that was bad for the little tiny cups that they were in. I knew it seem like it was too much but I ignored my gut feeling and went with it. So today I just poured a gallon right over the stems of then to wash root ball out a little bit.

Could this be a sign of a too much nutrients. I’ve only been given them half the strengthThis root and grow (Garden ridge) root stimulator and plant starter that has .0004% indole-3-butyric acid.
402D7E76-EE39-4373-A5C2-CE0646F2ED29.jpeg
Looks like a deficiency not nutrient burn. Is it on whole plant.

Nice set up. With a pot that big I would be runninga living soil that has critters and the whole enchilada.

Organic is the way to go. I got 4 yr old organic soil that is incomparable to what i could buy at a store.

What do you add to it annually? How do you maintain your soil?

Nice set up. With a pot that big I would be runninga living soil that has critters and the whole enchilada.

Organic is the way to go. I got 4 yr old organic soil that is incomparable to what i could buy at a store.

Thanks man I always wanted a bigger set up so I spend a little bit of money. Worth it

I maintain my soil with blood meal fish bone meal worm castings finally shredded eggshells and compost. Having Living worms in there is kinda of cool

I’m working on getting my own compost bin I also have outdoor gardens for fruits and vegetables. So I’ll be investing in a compost bin

Looks like the start of phosphorus deficiency to me. Outstanding setup take care
:passitleft:

How have you been maintaining your soil for the last four years. That’s my goal to hopefully keep it going indoors if not for Mary Jane then for other plants furits&veggie. Cause I only need to grow these ladies once’s a year

I maintain the peat/compost/perlite outside. The grow is moving indoors and the "game" is changing a touch.

Outdoors i topdress and mix 3 months in advance and let the soil cook. I get through to harvest with only water.

My grow is going indoors and I am going to need to maintain individual pots. Shorter veg indoors will change the amount of top dressing a bit.

Back
Top Bottom