Stress cause an Auto to stop flowering?

8C5110B0-7CB8-4237-89B7-FDF0E61CBA2C.jpegB918AE2F-CC9E-4ACE-BD22-658DC7B09F07.jpeg

you should give them way more light. they are streching due to the lack of light. also, have you thought of topping them to get two new branch development.

I don't know what it is, but for the life of me I do not see any flowers or buds in any of the photos posted by @Zayah . I have clicked on each photo and the computer enlarges it and there are no flowers to be seen.

And, are autoflower plants different. What I was wondering is if an autoflower is sexually mature while still growing nodes that are opposite each other

I do not think that we can tell if a plant is an autoflower or a photoperiod by counting the fingers on the leaves or by when the first 3 or 5 finger leaf appears.

None the less, it looks like a decent little plant.

Hey thanks @SmokingWings
Look at the newest pictures I posted, and when I say flowers I guess I mean the cute little bow ties that resemble flowers. I have seen some areas that started to look fuzzy and resemble buds but I might of been mistaken cuz I don’t recall seeing it anymore.

you should give them way more light. they are streching due to the lack of light. also, have you thought of topping them to get two new branch development.
I did put the light closer before but found out she wasn’t a big fan of having the LED reall close, this was a couple weeks ago and haven’t tried it again. I put another light pointing at the lower level and also the reflector to keep bugs and help with the light. Its a smal 65W LED full spec. I was hoping the stretching was just it’s last hevho before flowering. I’ll lower it again and see how she handles it this time since she has gotten older.

She's stretching, they can double in height when they flower. I grow tons of auto's I like getting a variety faster.

Grab a Lux Meter off Amazon when you can. Try and get the Lux up to 45-55k at the very top in flower. In veg 35-45k lux. Seedlings need less so hit them with 5-7k lux.

When they go into Veg count the limb pairs from the bottom up, when you see 6 nodes top it so it doesn't get unmanageable. Some will say don't top autos, ignore them.

Once topped use pipe cleaners to gently pull the limbs down level spreading them so light can penetrate. As they grow adjust the pipe cleaners as needed.

Topping and spreading with keeping the Lux high at the top will give short plants. Here's the deal, at the top you got Lux at 55k, just a few inches down it will drop to 35k, so the taller the plant the less light at the bottom. Short plants get more light, more light more nugs. Pushing that much light keep cal/mag handy it helps protect against light burn.

Since your fairly new I can't stress enough try Mega Crop, one powder from start to finish no mixing excellent results. It's inexpensive as well. Autos really all you need is Mega Crop, Cal/mag and Superthrive and in no time you'll be pulling ounces off each plant.

Feel free to message and drop questions on the forum. If you hook up some Mega Crop hit me up and I'll give you my feeding schedule.

Here's one from last harvest, 11 ounces.
IMG_20200421_133141.jpg
Hey man seeing autos like this makes me so jealous!!!!!! I switched to organic this grow to see the what was the hype about it. Going back nutes lol. Would you pease send me the nutes/feeding schedule and teach me how you get an auto to produce this. I've never got more than a couple ounces or so off an auto. Who's genetics also??

Hey man seeing autos like this makes me so jealous!!!!!! I switched to organic this grow to see the what was the hype about it. Going back nutes lol. Would you pease send me the nutes/feeding schedule and teach me how you get an auto to produce this. I've never got more than a couple ounces or so off an auto. Who's genetics also??
Unfortunately you’re unlikely to get a reply, it’s an old post, that person hasn’t been heard from in a couple years. (Been there, done that, got the T-shirt!)

Back
Top Bottom