drgreenthumb7

Someone gave me a plant they had that was in veg on a 24/0 cycle. I had to keep it ouside for a couple of weeks and the much shorter days forced it into flower ( even though it was at like 16/8) so I cut my clones promptly. They rooted and are now under 24/0 again, they were growing fine at first, but I've noticed that the leaves comeing out only have one blade on each leaf; which the mother has been doing also because she has stayed outside all this time, and as the days got longer she reverted (very slowly though) back to veg. My questions are; Has anyone ever seen or heard of this; Is it just stress or are there other factors; will this hinder my harvest or flowering at all for that matter; should I scrap them and start over (they look really healthy otherwise)?

Re: stress??

From what I have read in the cannabis grow bible, it sounds like your plant has entered a state of panic, and you will probably see some problems when you start flowering, suck as immature buds, and maybe even a plant with both male and female parts. I heard people stressing their buds by giving it 12/12 for one day out of the week, but I havnt never heard of some one going from flowering to veg. As you know, this isn't natural so I think your crop is unable to do this. I think your best bet is to make a sea of green with a bunch of clones and hope for the best

-Chow

Upon some google searching, I have heard it's quite possible to revert stages, but the stress you put on the plant is really bad, and you have a high chance of getting hermies(both male/female) and the quality of bid will go way down. If your really abstinant about going back to veg, then it's better to gradually change the amount of light it gets per day, instead of going from 16/8 to 24/0, go from 16/8 to 16.5/7.5 and keep that going till you get to 24/0. Your best move unfortunately is to start some seedlings ASAP :(

-Chow

Back
Top Bottom