Stupid question from beginer

B.C.

I popped some bag seed and they are indica dominate squat little things. My question is it worth trying to grow indoors? First time grower.

sure is worth growing indoor .. what I believe to be questionable is growing bag seed , you can have seeds delivered almost anywhere on the planet , you can pay with bitcoin .... also can't see why you would want reg seeds for your first ever grow .

It's a huge investment both in time and money so why start with an unknown important variable.

I would also suggest a bit less ambitious approach

sure is worth growing indoor .. what I believe to be questionable is growing bag seed , you can have seeds delivered almost anywhere on the planet , you can pay with bitcoin .... also can't see why you would want reg seeds for your first ever grow .

It's a huge investment both in time and money so why start with an unknown important variable.

The seed is from another friend so it's not completly random only investment so far is the power bill and time. To clarify I'm a beginning grower just flipped some (9) gorilla glue #5 crossed with Platinum Girl Scout cookies. Wanted to keep things moving forward so popped some seed. The vids I've found don't seem to show many plants as compact as what these are doing. Vegging under t5 lights will get some . today if I can (some days are hard, check the screen name) have to check my notes in the garden for more info. Chemo brain is a sad thing. Thanks for the input I really appreciate it.

The seed is from another friend so it's not completly random only investment so far is the power bill and time. To clarify I'm a beginning grower just flipped some (9) gorilla glue #5 crossed with Platinum Girl Scout cookies. Wanted to keep things moving forward so popped some seed. The vids I've found don't seem to show many plants as compact as what these are doing. Vegging under t5 lights will get some . today if I can (some days are hard, check the screen name) have to check my notes in the garden for more info. Chemo brain is a sad thing. Thanks for the input I really appreciate it.

I understand , I would get some hps lights for flowering , leave t5 for seedlings/clones ,

hps is the cheapest watt/$ if you can keep the room cool enough without airco.

take some pics, learn how to post them here , ppl will help

Defo if ur gonna risk 10 to 13 weeks of hard work then spend the money and buy good seeds

I'm trying
aca825e2f598b0d3465e9d9d93264eea.jpg
1d2c26552bba4078e53f9a521dbcb79f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom